• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**Reduced** WTS Buck Strider 889 OD Green folder

I have for sale a Buck Strider 889 OD Green scales with black blade, looks like new, scales have been stippled for enhanced grip. $65.00 Net or best offer. Contact me with questions prior purchasing. Payment by USPS Money Order, shipped USPS CONUS Only. Must be 21+ and must know and abide by all laws. Pricing is negotiable to best offer. The stuff on the blade is all oil and microfiber fuzz.

Attachments

• Buck Strider L.jpg
    Buck Strider L.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Buck Strider R.jpg
    Buck Strider R.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 167
  • BS1.jpg
    BS1.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 141
  • BS2.jpg
    BS2.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Is this the 420HC or ATS-34 version? If it's ATS-34 I'll take it, if 420HC unfortunately I'll have to pass.

Is this the 420HC or ATS-34 version? If it's ATS-34 I'll take it, if 420HC unfortunately I'll have to pass.
Hope you dont mind my posting, but it's the 420HC. The black blades and color handles (OD and coyote) in these were all 420hc if I am correct. Also, the ats-34 was labeled on the blade

Hope you dont mind my posting, but it's the 420HC. The black blades and color handles (OD and coyote) in these were all 420hc if I am correct. Also, the ats-34 was labeled on the blade
No that's fine. Informing buyers and sellers is useful information. Since it is 420HC I will have to pass.

Back