• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*Reduced* WTS Several Knives. Vintage Grayman, Justin Gingrich Ranger Knives, KA-BAR and WWI

evolhd

Gold Member
I have for sale several knives listed below. Contact me with questions and for photos. Payment by USPS Money Order, shipped USPS CONUS Only. Must be 21+ and must know and abide by all laws. Pricing is negotiable to best offer.

Vintage Grayman Mini Dinka with loose Kydex Sheath. This is built like a tank. $105.00 or best offer.

Justin Gingrich Ranger Knives ( Pre Ontario ) Uncoated approx. 4" blade with tan scales . Edge looks unused, some scuffing on blade. SOLD

Justin Gingrich Ranger Knives ( Pre Ontario ) Little Bird 1 3/8" blade. Modded for grip, with two sheaths. SOLD

KA-BAR USMC Fighting Knife 1217 LNIB with leather sheath. SPF

KA-BAR USMC Fighting Knife 1217 LN no box, in Blackhawk nylon sheath SOLD

Western W-49 Bowie with Western leather sheath. W49D which I've been told may signify the year as 1980. Very nice shape. SPF

WW I US MOD.1917 Bolo ACC Chicago 1918 with Canvas and Leather tipped sheath. In great shape for 100 years old. SOLD

Remington 1917 US Bayonet approximately 16.5 inch blade, no sheath, very nice, possibly lightly refinished. SOLD

Last edited:
I believe 1/4 inch 5160. I believe word was at the time they may have used Busse blanks, but I'm not positive. Email sent with old thread info.

Back