• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reflective Paracord, lanyards and bracelets

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
That's right, reflective paracord.
My 9 year old has been doing regular lanyards for several months, many of you may have seen them or bought some yourself. Now we have reflective paracord that she can also use.

Here is a picture of a couple she did last night with a bracelet I did (for more info on the bracelets click here Paracord Bracelets )
Reflective_Lanyards_resize.jpg

Here is a picture taken last night with a couple of lanyards thrown in the yard, one regular paracord, one reflective paracord
Reflective_vs_regular.jpg

The Reflective colors available are Red, Black, Yellow and Mixed(red, black, yellow combined in one strand)
Paracord_Reflective_all_resize.jpg

Reflective Lanyards of the size pictured above are $5.75 shipped. She can make square, twisted(round), long, short, about anything you want.
She can also combine reflective and non-reflective if you would like. Non-reflective paracord lanyards are $3.75 shipped.

The 2 above are available for immediate shipment, or if you'd like something different she'd be happy to make them for you.

Paypal accepted, email me with questions, e.isaacson@insightbb.com
If you are interested in buying some of the reflective paracord and making your own lanyards feel free to contact us.

Rugger said:
How much for a 9" bracelet in black reflective?
Thx!
Mike

$8.50 for the reflective bracelets. I updated my Bracelet thread to include the Reflective cord and added some pics. Thanks and let me know Mike.

:D:D

I have several of the reflective lanyards.
They work as advertised, very nice work, reasonably priced. :thumbup: :thumbup:

KII said:
What lanyards do you have in stock.
Not much in stock right now, however my daughter makes the lanyards and her turn around is only a couple of days, drop me an email and she can make about anything you want. If you let us know this weekend it would probably ship Monday or Tuesday.
e.isaacson@insightbb.com

Lanyards arrived today, all in the reflective cord...they are excellent. If you are looking for lanyards Eric and his daughter are a great source!

Got mine today and they are excellent. Nice and tight. Yellow and black reflective - great work! Thank you Eric and Co. - And its going to an excellent cause....Youth Capitalists!! :thumbup:

Thanks for making them - I should be back for more soon - just need to get a few more knives - which should not be a problem...:D

I b ought a couple of these, and got them in the mail Saturday. Wow!! The reflective stuff really lights up in the dark when hit with even a little light, perfect for finding your gear at night. And their beautifully made, too; nice and tight and even. His daughter does excellent work, and at a bargain price!!

These lanyards are a MUST for my Busses and Swamp Rat blades. Oh, don't forget the bracelets (my wife and I have 4 of them too).

These are the very best, most affordable out there. AND it benefits one of our young uns. What could be better?

I just recieved my bracelet and lanyard today. Quick delivery and great products. The lanyard is going on my Gunhammer as soon as it arrives.

Thanks,
Eric

Binsento_wong said:
do you have a list of what non reflective colours you have?

The non-reflective colors I have are listed below
Black
Yellow
Neon Yellow
Orange
Neon Green (toxic green)
Desert Tan
Olive Drab
Blue
White
Red
Dark Red
Neon Pink (currently out of stock)
Gray
Teal
Turquoise
Maroon (4 strand)
Gold (4 strand)
Purple (4 strand)
Emerald Green (4 strand)

Now that is a great idea Eric. Tell the truth, she thought of it first didn't she? :D

I am interested in a length of the yellow reflective cord so that I can attempt tying my own on a knife I intend to give as a gift. Email sent. :)

I got two of these lanyards from Eric- everything was as advertised, delivery and communication were great. I highly recommend Eric and Bria.

Back