Regional Sebenza user groups?

Maybe this is crazy, but what do people think of organizing regional sebenza user group that meet periodically for lunch or dinner?

DaveH

Well you know where Im at...I think all Bladeforums.com members near Cincinnati,OH should at least try to meet at the March NKCA show.

------------------
~Keith~
"War to the knife and knife to the hilt"

I'm up to the task for organizing a meeting among Philadelphia-area Sebenza owners.

Art

I'm in San Diego for the holidays but when I get back to Berkeley, I'd be happy to see something about a Bay Area meeting. I know StJames is in SF. Anyone else?

------------------
-Humpty

Proverbs 23:2

AKTI Member # A000984

If we have any Tacoma area users I am up for a meeting/dinner.
biggrin.gif

------------------
The vague and tenuous hope that GOD is too kind to punish the ungodly has become a deadly opiate for the conscience of millions.

*A. W. Tozer

2 Cor 5:10

If I can get away for the Holidays I'll also be visiting Family in San Diego. Drop me a line when you get home, Humpty, and we'll get the ball rolling.

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Dave & Keith,

I think this is a great idea. Maybe we can work out the details in early spring.

Just let me know.

Greg

Greg, Keith, and Dave,
I'm in the Cincinnati area also. Let me know if you all want to get together. I missed the NKCA show in Covington recently, but plan to make it in the Spring.

pauldavidson@eudoramail.com

------------------
Paul Davidson

Them:"What's that clipped to your pocket, a beeper?"
Me:"Uuh....yeah, something like that."

Scarman..
Come to Niagara I have a Tacoma, 4Runner and several Sebenzas.

------------------
"More SWEAT in the Gym - Less BLOOD in the Ring"

Any Coloradoans out there in cyberspace? I am behind Pikes Peak at the 8600 foot level...

------------------
"Hi, I'm Fish, and I'm a Sebenzaholic..."
copfish@aol.com

When March comes around I'll make a post of where and when we can meet. I'm at the show the full 3 day's. I may even be setting up at this show, havent deceided yet.

------------------
~Keith~
"War to the knife and knife to the hilt"

Hey StJames, I know some other people live in SD... I forgot who they were so if you could please step into the light... anyone? Ok... I'll give you an e-mail Segura!...
smile.gif

If anyone in LA wants to join us also, you're welcome to....

------------------
-Humpty

AKTI Member # A000984

Humpty, I might end up stuck up here for the Holiday, but email me when you make it back up. Are you a student at Berkeley? Maybe we could get together at Edge of the World in Jack London Square and give the sales clerks a hard time one of these days. Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles on me
smile.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

CK, glad to hear I'm not the only one
wink.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Yeah i'm a student at Cal...hey, what's Edge of the World?

------------------
-Humpty

AKTI Member # A000984

Humpty, it's a knife shop at Jack London Square, in the southern most building. That's in Oakland, due south of you
wink.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

I am in Indy and I think I could make the Cincy show. That would be cool! Please keep me in the loop.

Clay

------------------
Clay Fleischer
clay_fleischer@yahoo.com
AKTI Member A000847

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.

Back