• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RMJ Beserker SOLD

Black RMJ Berserker 4140 December 2016
Just back from RMJ, super sweet aggressive grind @spa treatment, much more-so than original. Have box and documents.Trimmed limbs once, then it was back to the shop for a tune up. It’s not perfect, but close.
Please PM any questions.

SOLD delivered, no sales tax.... usps priority mail, full insurance and tracking.
https://imgur.com/a/oUEOTdL

Last edited:
I have several like-new blades I will be putting up for sale shortly, if you’re interested in trades; Dozier Professional Guide, Half Face Blades Karambito, Microtech/Ultratech Hellhound tanto OTF 2017 TKI with matching belt buckle.

Hi Phil.... i’m a buyer at your asking price of $400 if it is still available. Please advise
Keith

I have several like-new blades I will be putting up for sale shortly, if you’re interested in trades; Dozier Professional Guide, Half Face Blades Karambito, Microtech/Ultratech Hellhound tanto OTF 2017 TKI with matching belt buckle.
Really need to sell. Thanks though.

Back