1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Roadhouse?

Discussion in 'Emerson Knives' started by A.P.F., Jul 2, 2012.

1. A.P.F.

A.P.F. Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2006
    I am just curious as to who has a Roadhouse and what you think of it. I believe that it will be my next purchase.

2. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    I hear Great things.
    I can't get past my CQC7.
    lmk "when" you get one. :)

3. mystro

mystro

Aug 26, 2010
    Best Emerson design. There is something about the Roadhouse that jumps out from my other Emerson knives. My Desert Roadhouse is by far the most intimidating knife in my collection. I love it. Everyone that has one loves it.:thumbup:

[​IMG]

Its close to the Journeyman in size. The JM is more of a universal EDC without the attitude. The RH is just as versatile in a wicked scary look.[​IMG]

4. Choke

Choke Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Sweet ergonomics and the thing is like a scalpel through cardboard. Love mine.

5. glockednlocked

glockednlocked

Mar 11, 2010
    One of my all time favorites!

6. docbp87

docbp87

Mar 20, 2012
    I have a Roadhouse SF coming tomorrow (hopefully). Can't wait to put it to use... I just don't feel like whiskey+knives+me=good idea, but the whole Roadhouse thing... I'll be sure to report back if I lose any fingers.

7. docbp87

docbp87

Mar 20, 2012
    Annnnd... Youtubing my thoughts on this badass blade:
    [video=youtube;0A1Q-B4LHw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A1Q-B4LHw4[/video]

8. cevtv

cevtv

Feb 6, 2009
    Are the Desert G10 scales thicker than the standard black ones?

9. tokerblue

tokerblue

May 1, 2010
    I'm still holding out for the Mini Roadhouse...

10. mystro

mystro

Aug 26, 2010
    If they are thicker, it is minor. They use a entirely different G10 that is rougher. I really like it.

11. cevtv

cevtv

Feb 6, 2009
    My Digi-cam Commander has scales that are thicker, and I really like it better than the black. Either way, I'll have a Desert Roadhouse in hand tomorrow. Thanks!

12. BigBadJ

BigBadJ

Jun 26, 2003
    That desert roadhouse looks too sweet for words:thumbup: