1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  3. Week 3 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Busse Combat Custom Shop Flak Jack, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday January 19!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Matt "Charlie Mike" Freeman passed away unexpectedly last weekend. We have various threads posted in both the General & Community forums, please share your memories:

RIP Charlie Mike

A Go Fund Me has been started to help cover his funeral expenses: https://www.gofundme.com/cmftw-for-matt-f

S.T.A.T.E.S. K03 kits IN STOCK-Almost Gone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Dealer)' started by S.T.A.T.E.S., Jan 4, 2019.

1. S.T.A.T.E.S.

S.T.A.T.E.S. TSProf sharpeners (www.statesllc.com) Dealer / Materials Provider

Apr 27, 2017
    So what's up with the TSProf shipment of K03 Wranglerstars, Gift kits and accessories?

Step by step info: Arrived at Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport Sunday, Dec 30
    Sent DHL email to find out what was going on since I heard nothing Dec 31
    Left DHL voicemail and sent second email (still no reply) Jan 2
    Called every DHL regional office in US until I found a human Jan 3
    Received message from local forwarding company saying it needed
    clearance through US Customs (first time in 2 years) Jan 3
    Hired brokerage to take care of clearing Jan 4
    Going to pick up shipment at airport, I hope (future) Jan 7

Ugh, George

2. Z20

Z20

Jun 19, 2017
    Thanks for the update George.

Dan

S.T.A.T.E.S. likes this.
  3. S.T.A.T.E.S.

Apr 27, 2017
    Hallelujah! I am going to pick up the K03 kits and accessories tomorrow morning. Will send a few out tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you for all your patience!
    George

4. zwexpress

zwexpress

Feb 17, 2018
    Thank you for the update. Wayne

S.T.A.T.E.S. likes this.
  5. S.T.A.T.E.S.

Apr 27, 2017
    Hard to believe, but they are HERE! Almost half have been pre-ordered. Don't be disappointed; order before the rest are gone. (Probably within one to two weeks and they will be gone.)

George

6. S.T.A.T.E.S.

Apr 27, 2017
    Due to pent up demand, the kits are almost gone. Only 2 K03 Gift Kits left and only 5 K03 Wranglerstar Kits left. I don't think any will be left by the middle of next week. Letting everyone know so you won't be disappointed.

Edited: Well 1 Gift Kit left, now.

George

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 7:18 PM