1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

S35V EDC knife $140.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Black Oak Bladeworks, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Black Oak Bladeworks

Black Oak Bladeworks KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 5, 2019
    I have 1 Knife left for sale. It is a S35V with maple Asking $140.00 The other is 1095 Bubinga wood with orange liners. SOLD

A1.JPG
    The S35V knife was professionally hardened by peters heat treating. I believe it was 61-62 rc. The Knife has a stabilized ambrosia maple handle with spalting. It comes with a kydex sheath that is equipped with an ulti clip. The knife measures approximately 8 and 1/8 inches long and the wood handle section is 4 and 1/2. $140.00
    A2.JPG
    a3.JPG
    a4.JPG
    a5.JPG

I am asking SOLD shipped for the Bubinga wood and orange micarta liners. It is made from 1095 heat treated by peters to 57-58 rc. The Handle wood was stabilized by K and G. It comes with a sheath equipped with an ulti clip. OAL is approximate 7 and 7/8 with a 3 and 3/8s inch blade. The blade has some minor stains and scuffs but would be a great user

I accept PayPal as payment, first class or priority mail is included in the price. 48 USA state sales only.

If you want more pictures or have any questions please let me know! Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

• a6.JPG
      a6.JPG
      File size:
      97.8 KB
      Views:
    • a7.JPG
      a7.JPG
      File size:
      54.6 KB
      Views:
    • a8.JPG
      a8.JPG
      File size:
      66.9 KB
      Views:
    • a9.JPG
      a9.JPG
      File size:
      61 KB
      Views:
    • a10.JPG
      a10.JPG
      File size:
      88.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  2. Black Oak Bladeworks

Black Oak Bladeworks KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 5, 2019
    Here is another picture of the S35V.
    bfk.JPG

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    Bmurray likes this.
  3. batonbuck

batonbuck Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 2017
    No pics are showing

Black Oak Bladeworks likes this.
  4. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    wow, what a freaking steal for a fine looking blade

5. indawire

indawire

Dec 26, 2011
    Rats, I can't see any pix either.

6. kanesole

kanesole

Aug 2, 2018
    No Pix visible

7. Black Oak Bladeworks

Jun 5, 2019
    I am not sure what is going on with pictures... I am still working on it, my apologies!

8. Black Oak Bladeworks

Jun 5, 2019
    Thanks for the Heads up, I re uploaded all the pictures I think they are working now. Sorry about that!

Thank you!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    grizzle likes this.
  9. grizzle

grizzle Gold Member Gold Member

May 8, 2016
    i can see them:thumbsup:

10. FreeByrd

FreeByrd

Aug 9, 2020
    How to contact? I'm new!

11. Black Oak Bladeworks

Jun 5, 2019
    If you click on my name you should see an option to message me! If not, you might need a paying membership to message I dont remember for sure.

12. Black Oak Bladeworks

Jun 5, 2019
    Bubinga wood is sold!