SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

If there is a general EDC combo which is closer to perfection than a KF4 paired with a Compact, then I want to know what it is.

spoons-a.jpg

The KF4 was the best Juice. Change my mind.

spoons-b.jpg

This EDC combo has everything: combination pliers, excellent wire cutters, a 3d phillips which can hold a 1/4 hex bit adapter, a 3-sided file with a diamond coating on one side, 4 different sizes of flat screwdrivers, a combination flat/phillips micro screwdriver, 2 plain edge blades and 1 serrated edge blade, an inline awl, a wood saw, a metal saw, a combination cap lifter/can opener with a wire stripping notch, an absurdly capable pair of scissors, a small fingernail file, a corkscrew, a multipurpose hook, a pressurized ink pen insert that can write upside down, a tiny straight pin, and lastly of course there is also the toothpick and tweezers.

The only thing missing is a flashlight, but if you carry a phone then you've already got one.

Please show me a better general EDC combo than this one. It's highly pocketable, super functional, and it has zero redundancy. The KF4 and the Compact go extremely well together.

Can't really say "carried" together (yet) but this brand-new Mora was in my hand today dissecting a really choice cantolope. At the same time the Rambler was in my RFP. The Mora will soon be carried afield. It will then most likely be paired with a different Vic, possibly a Farmer or a Huntsman. :)

TvYwnLP.jpg

What I’s that whistle? ..I
absolutely love your antique collection, but I would love to pick a couple of modern, well made modern reproductions for my daughter’s keychain for their safety.

Thank you in advane,
Lee D
Thanks mate, that fella is an Olight Titanium Mini. It retails for $25aud so you should be able to get one for $5us 🤣😂. It's well made loud and not too overpriced. Some brand name limited run whistles are over priced and don't whistle well.
My 50c whistle I have on my Huntsman is as good as any I've ever had. Given to me as a joke from my wife

I've taught my son in the bush to blow once to say 'hello', like where are you dad. Two blows means I hear you I'm over here and three blows means there is trouble come to me. We don't have the dangers your daughters would face but I good long blast of this whistle is ear piercing.

Back