SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

Sweet little fix blade. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Just finished unloading a Mattress truck and haven't cut a thing yet, but thought "since I'm here" I'd snap todays carry:) posted in general also.
86ozMv.jpg
Paul,
That auto has some serious point on it, wise of you not to let it get too close to any of those new mattresses. ;)
Great EDC combo my friend.

First couple days of the week I played around with this (made in USA) Gerber that came free with a flashlight purchase. It pairs nicely with the Executive 81 shown. The 81 gives me scissors, nail file, small blade, toothpick and tweezers for the complete suburban type carry. I did switch those two out today but no pics yet of today's carry, just too dark here so far. Hope ya all are having a good week.
HwTGfLa.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet little fix blade. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Paul,
That auto has some serious point on it, wise of you not to let it get too close to any of those new mattresses. ;)
Great EDC combo my friend.

First couple days of the week I played around with this (made in USA) Gerber that came free with a flashlight purchase. It pairs nicely with the Executive 81 shown. The 81 gives me scissors, nail file, small blade, toothpick and tweezers for the complete suburban type carry. I did switch those two out today but no pics yet of today's carry, just too dark here so far. Hope ya all are having a good week.
HwTGfLa.jpg
Thanks James and the Gerber's a nice looking knife, hard to beat FREE ;) :D

I do keep the point clear of all soft material here in the store;) Here's a new one that arrived yesterday.
nkMMUh.jpg

Thanks James and the Gerber's a nice looking knife, hard to beat FREE ;) :D

I do keep the point clear of all soft material here in the store;) Here's a new one that arrived yesterday.
nkMMUh.jpg
Cool design Paul with those serrations on one side only. Looks ultra useful! And it's blue!!! :cool:
I have two SAKs today on a wet day at home
Enjoy the little bit of down time (as best you can) you've been working hard. :)

Going out on a day trip today. I have my Hercules in my pocket and ESEE 3 horizontal on my belt, paracord holding it on laced to my belt because I'm having trouble finding a well balanced clip to screw to the plastic factory sheath.

I wasn’t sure if an Armatus would be a pain in the butt for you to get, but I figured I’d suggest it. Top notch quality, especially for the price.
I have bought things from there before no troubles but freight is a killer and usually takes 4 weeks, one knife took 3 months. That sheath delivered is $95 Australian, I'll have to buy some other things and combine the postage 😂
Thanks for suggesting it.
Dan.

I have bought things from there before no troubles but freight is a killer and usually takes 4 weeks, one knife took 3 months. That sheath delivered is $95 Australian, I'll have to buy some other things and combine the postage 😂
Thanks for suggesting it.
Dan.
Yikes, it think I paid $70 for two, my Izzy II and Bradford G3. The ability to just unsnap, and remove the sheath from my belt is super handy.

Back