SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

Still on the Classic and something kick! Today that something is a greatly appreciated Texas Jack.
3ThGRmq.jpg

See ya all soon!

Still on the Classic and something kick! Today that something is a greatly appreciated Texas Jack.
3ThGRmq.jpg

See ya all soon!
I love your Texas Jack James. I love mine as well but yours has that "caramel apple" look to it as the bone fades to green as it nears the front bolster. I just think it's cool lookin 😎:thumbsup:

Reactions: 315
I love your Texas Jack James. I love mine as well but yours has that "caramel apple" look to it as the bone fades to green as it nears the front bolster. I just think it's cool lookin 😎:thumbsup:
Thanks Paul, the Texas Jack is near & sometimes even at the top of my list. I have a couple for that reason but this one of ageing amber bone is the favorite. It's unique color is still slowly changing and IMO keeps getting better. I'm glad you appreciate it's patina too.

Don't see a lot of U2's, they pretty cool. :cool: Do you have a constellation on the back?
... I appreciate the high polished stainless SAK during this hot and humid time of year.
View attachment 1606183
Yep! Stainless is a definite advantage this time of year.
I read somewhere Vic is retiring the Evo 18, hang onto that one.🥇

"When the Lord made me, he made a Raaamblin' man"
... long as you keep tryin to earn a livin and doin the best you can.
NKfilrI.jpg

Beautiful scenry and beautiful knives... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back