SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

paulhilborn

Gold Member
:thumbsup:
Hey it's ok to call me Dan.
Yes I made the sheath, and the file work on that knife was a practice piece for my son's knife. I enjoy doing that sort of stuff.

Awesome work Dan, if that was practice, I’d say you got it:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That Ti Bugout is sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
Thank you, lightweight, smooth action and sharp as the dickens:D I wonder where that phrase originated from???

mitch13

Gold Member
Long weekend users.
RQ0jY8.jpg

redsparrow

Gold Member
I may have crossed some kind of line here.:eek: There's a Rambler on my key chain therefore it's with me whenever I leave home. At home I almost always have either a Sportsman, Evogrip or Small Tinker in my pocket. A few days ago I got a Vic Floral knife and now it's been with me ever since. So for the last few days whether at home or away, I've had at least two Vics with me constantly, to the exclusion of all others.:thumbsup::thumbsup: Guess I'm a fan but I miss my Alox.:confused::)
At Home...
T7WlAQd.jpg

... and away.
MqlmZYe.jpg

paulhilborn

Gold Member
I may have crossed some kind of line here.:eek: There's a Rambler on my key chain therefore it's with me whenever I leave home. At home I almost always have either a Sportsman, Evogrip or Small Tinker in my pocket. A few days ago I got a Vic Floral knife and now it's been with me ever since. So for the last few days whether at home or away, I've had at least two Vics with me constantly, to the exclusion of all others.:thumbsup::thumbsup: Guess I'm a fan but I miss my Alox.:confused::)
At Home...
T7WlAQd.jpg

... and away.
MqlmZYe.jpg
Alright James, there might be a problem there:D that said, it's not in any way a bad problem:):thumbsup:

Here's a Spyderco I've been after for some time, paired with an 84mm Tourist:thumbsup:
cs6bLq.jpg

redsparrow

Gold Member
Alright James, there might be a problem there:D that said, it's not in any way a bad problem:):thumbsup:

Here's a Spyderco I've been after for some time, paired with an 84mm Tourist:thumbsup:
cs6bLq.jpg
Thanks Paul. You've set my mind at ease. :)

Two fine Classics you have there. Doesn't get better than a Delica. Dressed in G10 yet, sweet!

After a few days with the same two knives I had to mix it up a bit. Today I'm carrying the two I missed the most and of course the key chain Rambler.

3vrxePL.jpg

At Home...
T7WlAQd.jpg

... and away.
MqlmZYe.jpg

Don't worry, I've crossed the same line myself. My day to day etc is the 74mm instead of the 58mm classic I carried for one 20 years. But the florist knife is my addition to the "I may need more knife today..." thing that comes up now and then.

The florist knife is not to be under estimated! Its a light weight but mighty slicer. I only wish I'd discovered them years ago.

redsparrow

Gold Member
The florist knife is not to be under estimated! Its a light weight but mighty slicer. I only wish I'd discovered them years ago.
The Floral knife was not on my radar before your introduction of it to me here in the multi-purpose thread. I may never have discovered it's inherent goodness on my own, thanks.
Excellent combo too. The first SAK I ever bought was an Executive. It had the tools I wanted most in my pocket day to day. When combined with the Floral knife there's not much they can't do.

fFmtCVN.jpg