• Folks, you need to make sure your profile email address is kept current. If you do not have a paid subscription, and get locked out of your account because you no longer have access to your listed email address? There is nothing we can do for you.

This is especially important now that we've instituted password compromise security - if your password is compromised elsewhere, you will be sent a verification email on your next login. If you don't have access to that email? Your account gets locked.

Help us help you, PLEASE.

SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

Sportsman and the Buck Mini Spitfire. The lightweight lockable Buck makes for a good companion with any Sak.
7fQlzUj.jpg

afishhunter

Gold Member
For at least the rest of the month.
SAK's: Mini Champ (in watch pocket, on 32" lanyard) Evo Grip 14 (clipped to belt loop  or neck knife cord) Hercules, attached to a 32" chain lanyard, in a generic nylon belt sheath.

Others: (in RFP) Olivewood Opinel Number 6, and Boxwood Rossignol Laguiole.

Other hanging from neck: Toferner Celtic Pocket Knife/Neck Knife.

Other on belt: Leatherman Charge+ TTI, with bit set N° 1, (not shown) aftermarket 1/4" hex ratchet, and an extendable Zebra Stylus/Ballpoint pen.
(the LM flat bits don't fall out of the ratchet.)
IMG_20220523_075051.jpg IMG_20220311_081103.jpg

Last edited:

Lee D

Basic Member
For at least the rest of the month.
SAK's: Mini Champ (in watch pocket, on 32" lanyard) Evo Grip 14 (clipped to belt loop  or neck knife cord) Hercules, attached to a 32" chain lanyard, in a generic nylon belt sheath.

Others: (in RFP) Olivewood Opinel Number 6, and Boxwood Rossignol Laguiole.

Other hanging from neck: Toferner Celtic Pocket Knife/Neck Knife.

Other on belt: Leatherman Charge+ TTI, with (not shown) bit set N° 1, aftermarket 1/4" hex ratchet, and an extendable Zebra Stylus/Ballpoint pen.
(the LM flat bits don't fall out of the ratchet.)
View attachment 1826005 View attachment 1826006
The thing I like about the Hercules is that it’s so loaded a fella could do away with everything else in your pockets and carry it by itself.

90% of the time mine rides in a maxpedition sheath on my Junglas because everyone needs an “overkill combo”, but I have grabbed it when I wanted to carry a pocket toolbox. 😂

Last edited: