SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

Sportsman and the Buck Mini Spitfire. The lightweight lockable Buck makes for a good companion with any Sak.
7fQlzUj.jpg

For at least the rest of the month.
SAK's: Mini Champ (in watch pocket, on 32" lanyard) Evo Grip 14 (clipped to belt loop  or neck knife cord) Hercules, attached to a 32" chain lanyard, in a generic nylon belt sheath.

Others: (in RFP) Olivewood Opinel Number 6, and Boxwood Rossignol Laguiole.

Other hanging from neck: Toferner Celtic Pocket Knife/Neck Knife.

Other on belt: Leatherman Charge+ TTI, with bit set N° 1, (not shown) aftermarket 1/4" hex ratchet, and an extendable Zebra Stylus/Ballpoint pen.
(the LM flat bits don't fall out of the ratchet.)
View attachment 1826005View attachment 1826006

Last edited:
For at least the rest of the month.
SAK's: Mini Champ (in watch pocket, on 32" lanyard) Evo Grip 14 (clipped to belt loop  or neck knife cord) Hercules, attached to a 32" chain lanyard, in a generic nylon belt sheath.

Others: (in RFP) Olivewood Opinel Number 6, and Boxwood Rossignol Laguiole.

Other hanging from neck: Toferner Celtic Pocket Knife/Neck Knife.

Other on belt: Leatherman Charge+ TTI, with (not shown) bit set N° 1, aftermarket 1/4" hex ratchet, and an extendable Zebra Stylus/Ballpoint pen.
(the LM flat bits don't fall out of the ratchet.)
View attachment 1826005View attachment 1826006
The thing I like about the Hercules is that it’s so loaded a fella could do away with everything else in your pockets and carry it by itself.

90% of the time mine rides in a maxpedition sheath on my Junglas because everyone needs an “overkill combo”, but I have grabbed it when I wanted to carry a pocket toolbox. 😂

Last edited:
Back