SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

I eye those Buck stockmans(?) every now and then but never picked up one yet. When I might be seriously temptated they are gone. Too bad they are a bit inflated in price here.
That’s unfortunate, due to my youth I favor the black delrin…they were a bit cheaper so a young man could afford them with lawn mowing money. While they’re not “flashy”, Imo they’re the best working man’s stockman that will definitely grow on ya. I’ve always had a couple in my collection, and always will.

That’s unfortunate, due to my youth I favor the black delrin…they were a bit cheaper so a young man could afford them with lawn mowing money. While they’re not “flashy”, Imo they’re the best working man’s stockman that will definitely grow on ya. I’ve always had a couple in my collection, and always will.
I’ll propably snag one at good opportunity :)

I’ll propably snag one at good opportunity :)
Be sure to let me know when you do. If you can, grab one of the older flat ground ones.

I wish it didn’t cost an arm and a leg to ship a package to you from the states, I have a couple doubles… I’d send ya one.

Be sure to let me know when you do. If you can, grab one of the older flat ground ones.

I wish it didn’t cost an arm and a leg to ship a package to you from the states, I have a couple doubles… I’d send ya one.
I’d gladly pay depending how much it is of course. 😄 I could make some leather pouch or organizer in return next month when I’m on summer vacation - granted I don’t have to attend some typical summer labour camp for the family.

I’d gladly pay depending how much it is of course. 😄 I could make some leather pouch or organizer in return next month when I’m on summer vacation - granted I don’t have to attend some typical summer labour camp for the family.
4th of July this weekend 🇺🇸💥, so I’m gonna be “celebrating” 🍻🥴, but I’ll get with you real soon. I do have 2 discontinued 302s I picked up if you’d be interested in one…evidently they’ve become a bit desirable among collectors. Carry nice and slim in your pocket, great work knives, and have that bigger 301 clip point blade.

4th of July this weekend 🇺🇸💥, so I’m gonna be “celebrating” 🍻🥴, but I’ll get with you real soon. I do have 2 discontinued 302s I picked up if you’d be interested in one…evidently they’ve become a bit desirable among collectors. Carry nice and slim in your pocket, great work knives, and have that bigger 301 clip point blade.
Happy fourth! Have a good one mate!

SAK and Buck 302
Kbm9ngR.jpg

Xfxickt.jpg

Pics like this make me wish that sometimes Vic had SAK models with... different small blades. You know, maybe a serrated knife, a hawkbill, even that scimitar-esque clip point they had, was cool. But the first two would definitely be more useful. Sweet!

EDIT: and I've only used 'em on kitchen knives, but the Vic serrations seem like some of the best and easiest to sharpen, up with Leatherman and Spyderco.

Back