SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

Lee D

Basic Member
I eye those Buck stockmans(?) every now and then but never picked up one yet. When I might be seriously temptated they are gone. Too bad they are a bit inflated in price here.
That’s unfortunate, due to my youth I favor the black delrin…they were a bit cheaper so a young man could afford them with lawn mowing money. While they’re not “flashy”, Imo they’re the best working man’s stockman that will definitely grow on ya. I’ve always had a couple in my collection, and always will.

That’s unfortunate, due to my youth I favor the black delrin…they were a bit cheaper so a young man could afford them with lawn mowing money. While they’re not “flashy”, Imo they’re the best working man’s stockman that will definitely grow on ya. I’ve always had a couple in my collection, and always will.
I’ll propably snag one at good opportunity :)

Lee D

Basic Member
I’ll propably snag one at good opportunity :)
Be sure to let me know when you do. If you can, grab one of the older flat ground ones.

I wish it didn’t cost an arm and a leg to ship a package to you from the states, I have a couple doubles… I’d send ya one.

Be sure to let me know when you do. If you can, grab one of the older flat ground ones.

I wish it didn’t cost an arm and a leg to ship a package to you from the states, I have a couple doubles… I’d send ya one.
I’d gladly pay depending how much it is of course. 😄 I could make some leather pouch or organizer in return next month when I’m on summer vacation - granted I don’t have to attend some typical summer labour camp for the family.

Lee D

Basic Member
I’d gladly pay depending how much it is of course. 😄 I could make some leather pouch or organizer in return next month when I’m on summer vacation - granted I don’t have to attend some typical summer labour camp for the family.
4th of July this weekend 🇺🇸💥, so I’m gonna be “celebrating” 🍻🥴, but I’ll get with you real soon. I do have 2 discontinued 302s I picked up if you’d be interested in one…evidently they’ve become a bit desirable among collectors. Carry nice and slim in your pocket, great work knives, and have that bigger 301 clip point blade.

4th of July this weekend 🇺🇸💥, so I’m gonna be “celebrating” 🍻🥴, but I’ll get with you real soon. I do have 2 discontinued 302s I picked up if you’d be interested in one…evidently they’ve become a bit desirable among collectors. Carry nice and slim in your pocket, great work knives, and have that bigger 301 clip point blade.
Happy fourth! Have a good one mate!

SAK and Buck 302
Kbm9ngR.jpg

Xfxickt.jpg

Hashishiin

Gold Member
Pics like this make me wish that sometimes Vic had SAK models with... different small blades. You know, maybe a serrated knife, a hawkbill, even that scimitar-esque clip point they had, was cool. But the first two would definitely be more useful. Sweet!

EDIT: and I've only used 'em on kitchen knives, but the Vic serrations seem like some of the best and easiest to sharpen, up with Leatherman and Spyderco.