SAKs & Other Knives - Carried Together

Sak Walker and RR2333
tu9kJQA.jpg

Hashishiin

Gold Member
Carrying my Ranger with brand new beautiful burgundy micarta scales! I absolutely love it. Along with me Desert Ironwood p/e Dodo and Voyager XL Tanto... love the hollow-grind and gentle bluish patina of AUS-10A

Showed my other newly-dressed Tinker Deluxe in my hand, too, though am not carrying that today, I love the maroon Terotuff! Looks almost like Denim.
EDIT; Just realized I gotta put in T/T!
20220926_104734.jpg

20220926_095306.jpg

Hashishiin

Gold Member
Can't see the pic. Invisible SAK? I've been looking for one of those.
Or one of the haunted/enchanted Spartans imbued with a dead Spartan soul that Vic released in the 70's but discontinued because of some complainers about the haunting, but some say it was because I think the cost per unit of sending the knives up the top of the Alps and down so the sorcerer could enchant each one got to be too much.

TheArab

Basic Member
It seems that those Cudemans and Jokers seemed to have stepped up their game with steels and overall offerings. They seem like well made knives and the Spanish take their leather seriously! :D
Very well made knives.. 2 Cudemans & a Joker Bowie so far. The Joker has minor imperfections, but the Cudemans are flawless, to my eyes at least.

Nice leather sheaths..

Screenshot_20220930-132937_Gallery.jpg
There's also Muela making some interesting knives out of Spain, I had a lower end blade which I gifted to someone. It was a decent blade with a very cheap looking handle, but I have handled a couple of their better ones, like a Stag Bowie, very nice.

I believe Muela makes the fixed blades for Victorinox BTW.