1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sanrenmu Land 910 older? version

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Niraya, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Niraya

Niraya

Jan 2, 2018
    Has anybody ordered and/or received from Gearbest this Sanrenmu Land 910 version (that appeared there about a week ago) with SRM Chinese Logo on blade, three small clip holes, silver thumbstuds, plain (not blue) lanyard hole, and longer hollow grind? It looks like the older Mingren version but Gearbest does not include the photos of the other side of the blade (intentionally?)?

(do not link to dealers that do not support Bladeforums)
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2018
  2. Lapedog

Lapedog

Dec 7, 2016
    It’s still a sebbie clone, no matter what colour wig you throw on it.

3. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 11, 2016
    You'll want to remove the link due to deal spotting, and you'll also not want to talk about this knife here.

It copies the form of the CRK sebenza, and people here don't like this.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  4. Niraya

Niraya

Jan 2, 2018
    The deal is no more available there - they show it as out of stock already and it never had been marked there as in stock - and it does not look like clone of CRK with very clear Sanrenmu logo. It looks to me like the older clone of Sanrenmu Land 910.

5. NJBillK

NJBillK Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.

Mar 27, 2014
    Doesn't help that you quoted his links... This makes him editing his post pointless.

Edit the quote too.

marcinek, bhyde and trevitrace like this.
  6. NJBillK

NJBillK Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.

Mar 27, 2014
    Still it doesn't matter. You are linking to a non-supportive vendor. This is against the rules that you agreed to when you signed up.

Remove the links or risk getting a warning or infraction. I am sure someone has reported the post.

The reason that I am sure about it, is because it was me.
    ;):D

7. bhyde

bhyde UNNECESSARY EVIL Staff Member Super Mod Moderator Platinum Member

Mar 19, 2002
    Please take a moment and read the rules in the lower right hand corner "Terms and Rules"

8. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 11, 2016
    My bad, Its done.

9. Niraya

Niraya

Jan 2, 2018
    I did removed all links already.