Sark and Psark??

I don't see any feed back about either the Sark or Psark. Can anybody provide some info?

It seems that this is one of those styles that just gets no respect and I am just not able to understand. It seems that these would easily lend themselves to EDC and lending quite a degree of "non threatening-ness".

Anybody have any input on these?
thanks!

I just got a PSARK today. And well I'm not sure just what to say about it, I don't have that many warrencliff blades to really compare it to, all I know is, my wife has been eyeballing it since I got it in the mail.

If you are worried about people and the whole "threatening knife" issue, I would suggest carrying the PSARK, but also just keep a small SAK or pen knife to keep around in an office enviorment or where people are fairly sensitive to things. (or if you just don't trust loaning out your emerson to anybody else)

I'm a big fan of the PSARK. It's a great knife. The newer stonewashed finish version with swedge is a super Emerson. I can see where the blunter tip of the regualr SARK would work perfectly for its intended use but the pointed tip of the PSARK is more appealing to me.

I even have an older satin finish green handled PSARK.

Back