• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Satin Whiskey Wardens, Satin FJ

Hello all!

Busse was not lying on knives getting cranked out and shipped! I ended up with a bevy of blades all at once, and deciding on keepers has me putting some up at cost plus shipping, so if you missed out and want one or 2 of these, let me know!

First I will take it here, by PM or email to wcbigler@gmail.com with solid commit to pay takes home the bacon.

Also - big thanks to @JohnTheTexican for the OP2W threads - what an incredible tool for sellers and buyers alike! BIG THANKS!

All prices include Shipping and PP G&S. Let me know if you would like to do an alternative payment method

- Pick one Forsaken Gemini Comp Finish, Green or Tan (the .22 and extra length are awesome, and I was on the fence about CBT until I received these) - $456 - Black SOLD/SOLD on Both
- Keeping at least one Whiskey Warden (these are great!) - $290 with Danny the Bull factory leather for each knife - BLACK IS SOLD, Green and tan left, keeping whichever does not sell first.
- HOG GEMINI, Comp Satin (I posted additional pics in my HOG-SANITY thread - $668 - SOLD
- Satin and Tan FJ - Pics in second thread below, unused straight from shop likely some handling evidence too hard to show in pics - $456

UR3bgxnl.jpg

wyFbFTYl.jpg

ygO0Ppdl.jpg

1hz9JXAl.jpg

EqEl8jNl.jpg

4cT0PGhl.jpg

mAc1Kc0l.jpg

pvDrTv2l.jpg

VrjrcZml.jpg

Last edited:
I’ll take green TG. Just re upped to Gold, didn’t realize I had lapsed.

Last edited:
I will take one of the Whiskey Wardens if still available. The black handled one in the middle.

bikerider - black one is SPF to you! You will love this one - I am not the biggest fan of black micarta, and this one is just killer.
Did you see my PP on the profile board? if not it is the same as above for communications purposes.
C

Back