1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sebenza 31 ?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by gull wing, Aug 12, 2019.

1. gull wing

gull wing

May 4, 2002
    What is different besides the ceramic ball contact with the tang, and angled clip?
    Saw a picture on a "coming soon", the drop point blade looks the same, handle shape same??

2. Rykjeklut

Rykjeklut Basic Member Basic Member

May 23, 2018
    Don't forget the inlays.

3. Sharp & Fiery

Sharp & Fiery Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 14, 2012
    And no locating hole.

4. halden.doerge

halden.doerge I'll Sharpen Your Knife Gold Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Chamfering on the handle scales and thumbstud cutout are also slightly modified for better ergos, less squared off, more contoured.

5. Mrgauth

Mrgauth Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2016
    Can’t wait. Got PJ dual silver studs 31 on order. Would have done inlay but those won’t be out til next year and on those definitely waiting for the Blade HQ CF exclusive one. I have no doubt that will happen.

6. gull wing

gull wing

May 4, 2002
    Thanks!
    Well, the lock up thing is a good change, the chamfering and stud cutout I can't see in the pictures, just have to hold in hand.