1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 12 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, March 23; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Selling Kitchen Knives

Discussion in 'Kitchen Cutlery & Tools' started by NomenclaturalMan, Mar 14, 2019 at 10:17 AM.

1. NomenclaturalMan

NomenclaturalMan Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2019
    Hello all,

I am still fairly new here in the forums. Is there an actual dedicated place for selling kitchen knives that is NOT in the Knifemaker's forums. I wasn't sure if gold members were allowed to sell there or not, but I expected that we were not able to. I was just curious, thank you!

2. NomenclaturalMan

Feb 14, 2019
    Yes, I know about that, there's no subforum for Kitchen Knives though

3. NomenclaturalMan

Feb 14, 2019
    There is no subforum for non makers that allows kitchen knives.

4. hughd

hughd Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 4:20 PM