Selling knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Connor. We like to get to know people here before they just go sell and ditch, so we only permit paid members gold and up to sell knives. You can buy a membership on the top bar under the Paid Subscriptions tab. This forum is very worth supporting.

After getting a paid subscription, go to the exchange, read the rules in the Sticky and select the right forum.

Can I ask u a question about my knife and ask u how much it’s worth before I go and buy the membership ! Tight on money is all

Unless your knife is pretty expensive, from a just coming here to sell point it may not work out financially. This forum does have so much more than just selling and you can certainly get your moneys worth and more that way.

Can I ask u a question about my knife and ask u how much it’s worth before I go and buy the membership ! Tight on money is all
The value thing is a no no for non paying members and frankly, I don't see much help in that area for paying members unless it is something rare. Money's tight.... I would suggest flea bay. If you are going to spend time here much, a paid membership thing is not a bad thing to have. But if all you're interested in is selling a knife, probably not worth it unless it is a high value piece.

Welcome to the forum. Do read the rules. I know it's a pain to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back