1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Several Fletcher Knives for Sale- Price Drops

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by Skystorm, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Skystorm

Skystorm A Cow Flayin' Sheath Making Angry Gnome

Oct 17, 2011
    Thinning out some things I never use. With the exception of the BAMF all are new. Prices are shipped, NO 'fees', Gift or 'Net to me' garbage. If I am out of line on pricing feel free to shoot me an offer. First firm 'I'll take it' gets it, then pm me your email and I will send a Paypal invoice to you. No trades at this time.

Fletcher Knives BAMF lightly used- OD with green liners - 250.00 no sheath----->240.00---230.00---SOLD

[​IMG]

Fletcher Knives Esteban #8 new - black with red liners - 150.00 includes certificate, not pictured ---->SOLD

[​IMG]

Fletcher Knives - Operator 8 #4 new - OD with green liners - 250.00 includes certificate, not pictured ---->240.00---230.00---SOLD

[​IMG]

Fletcher Knives Tango #12 new - black with red liners parkerized some kydex rubbing - 175.00 includes certificate, not pictured ---->165.00----155.00---SOLD

[​IMG]

Fletcher Knives Operator 425 #21 new - black with red liners - 175.00----165.00 ----155.00---SOLD
    [​IMG]

Fletcher Knives Operator 575 #17 new - black with red liners - SOLD

[​IMG]

Fletcher Knives Hatchula,, leather sheath - black canvas, yellow liners - SOLD

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2014
  2. BIGGORILLAINK

BIGGORILLAINK Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2013
    I'll take Fletcher Knives Operator 575 #17 new - black with red liners

3. tbird911

tbird911

Mar 16, 2006
    Pm sent on he Hatchula ,

4. Skystorm

Oct 17, 2011
    Please pm me your email so I can send an invoice for you

5. BIGGORILLAINK

BIGGORILLAINK Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2013
    Pm sent thank you

6. CRKDMike

CRKDMike Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 24, 2012
    I'm looking for specs on Operator 8 #4. More specifically blade thickness, and length. Any idea?

7. Skystorm

Oct 17, 2011
    Price drops let's move them!

8. tbird911

tbird911

Mar 16, 2006
    Got the Hatchula...... Man what a knife....thanks again skystorm! fletcher knives are good to go! do me a favor folks....snatch these up before my wife kicks me out of the house!

9. t1mpani

t1mpani

Jun 6, 2002
    PM sent with offer...

10. totallynotalex

totallynotalex

Apr 14, 2009
    Is that G-10 on that 425?

11. a2vg1095

a2vg1095 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 15, 2013
    Fletcher Knives - Operator 8 #4 new - OD with green liners -
    I'll take it.....

12. euroross

euroross Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2008
    Seconds on the operator 8 please.

13. thebrain

thebrain Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Do you know the blade thickness and steel on the Tango #12 ?

14. totallynotalex

totallynotalex

Apr 14, 2009
    Ill take the 425!

15. t1mpani

t1mpani

Jun 6, 2002
    My Esteban showed up today, along with its incredibly solid Skystorm custom sheath, and I couldn't be happier. :)