• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Several Remington Collector Knives for Sale (Last HUGE Price Drops on All Knives)

I have several Remington Collector knives that I've kept in the safe collecting dust over the past several years that I need to move as my interest has shifted towards tactical knives. None of these knives have been used, only opened to look at and take a picture. Any marks are just fingerprints.

I accept PayPal and all prices include fees and shipping to make it easy. Once I receive payment, the knife will go out the following day. First "I'll take it." gets the knife.

1) I have TWO x LNIB Remington Racing Folders. The shield has the #75 Car (Driven by Morgan Shepherd and Rick Mast) during the 90's. Has birds eye maple handles. Comes with box and papers.
Asking $30.00 each

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

2) 2004 Remington Bullet Knife. Serial Number 51! LNIB. Model R103-B.
Asking $OLD - Comoha

3) 2009 Remington Collectors Damascus Bullet Knife. Serial Number 123! LNIB. It's called "The Veteran" but it's got pearl handles. I haven't seen another like it and I received it directly from the individual at Remington Arms Company that was over knife development.
There is a hair line mark in the pearl handle on the back handle. I tried to capture a pic of it below.
Asking $OLD - Shkbly

4) 1999 Remington Wildlife Knife. LNIB. Serial # 54 of 1500! Remington USA Genuine Stag 1999 Wildlife Series Canoe Knife - NIB - Etched - 1 of 1500 - Serial # 54. Mint Condition in the Original Remington Box - Approx. 3 3/4 inches closed.
Asking $70.00

IMG_0380.jpg

5) 2006 Remington Exploration Knife. The East. This is the second in a series of four knives incorporating the famous Remington Compass onto the blade. The direction of the compass arrow corresponds with the knife's name, thus on this model, the needle points to "The East." The unique display box is designed to stack in a manner that progressively builds a Remington Country image on two sides.

Features:
Genuine jig bone handles
Coined “Compass" shield embedded in handle
Stainless steel blades
Compass etch on blade with corresponding direction
4 1/2" closed overall length
3 1/8" Clip blade
3" Spey blade
Made in the USA

Asking $OLD - Comoha

6) Remington 20th Anniversary Bullet Knife Poster Knife. LNIB. This knife comes in its own custom designed box. Red and yellow delrin handle with poster inlay, embossed golden bullet shield. 4 1/2" closed, etched stainless stell clip and spey blades, nickel silver bolsters, AND MADE IN THE USA. This knife's poster is the "1982 BAD TIME FOR A SNAG". There were 15 posters in all.
Asking $50.00

IMG_0382.jpg

7) I have One Left x NIB Remington Waterfowl Delrin Knives. The Remington Arms Crest Shield, found on the front bolster of each Heritage Series knife, represents a tradition dating back to the 1800s. From 1888 to 1914, this crest could be found on every firearm manufactured by Remington Arms Co., Inc.

Blade Length: 3"
Handle Length: 4.5"
Total Length: 7.5"
Blade Material: 440 High Carbon Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Delrin Stag
Made in the USA

Asking $30.00 each

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

8) Friends of the NRA Delrin Stag Folder. LNIB wtih leather belt pouch.
Asking $OLD - Shkbly

Last edited:
Gotta move these so I've dropped prices on all the knives. Shoot me an email or PM with an offer if you're interested in any of these. Low ball offers will be ignored.

Need to move these so I've dropped the price for the last time before they head to the "Bay". Thanks!

Payment sent per our discussion for
2) 2004 Remington Bullet Knife. Serial Number 51! LNIB. Model R103-B.

and

5) 2006 Remington Exploration Knife. The East.

Thanks!
Corey

Back