Shadow questions

Tenbeers

Gold Member
Will there be a Shadow II with clip point?
Is the Shadow I available with serrations?

Are these models going to be part of the regular line?

Thanks,Ten

A brief history will answer this! In years gone by, we offered the following fixed blades:

Spearpoint or Shadow:
9 inch blade - Shadow I
7 inch blade - Shadow II
4 inch blade - Shadow III
5.5 inch blade - Shadow IV

Clip point:
(with double cross guard):
9 inch blade - Jereboam II
7 inch blade - Mk V
5.5 inch blade - Mk VI
(with single cross guard):
4 inch blade - Mountaineer I
5.5 inch blade - Mountaineer II
(with saw back):
9 inch blade - Jereboam I
7 inch blade - Mk IV
4 inch blade - Aviator

Sable:
9 inch blade - Sable I
7 inch blade - Sable II
4 inch blade - Sable III
5.5 inch blade - Sable IV

Tanto:
9 inch blade - Tanto I
7 inch blade - Tanto II
4 inch blade - Tanto III
5.5 inch blade - Tanto IV

Skinner or Ubejane:

There were far too many models in the range to manage successfully so, during the course of 1994, we reduced the range to the current offering of 10. We made our decision according to sales patterns and to eliminate some duplication. Over the years, we have had requests for some of the larger models, the Shadow I and Jereboam II in particular. The knives that we are currently offering are not planned to become regular members of our product line but simply to fill a space for some of our collectors!

Ten: From the above, you will see that the Shadow II has already been made and that a 9 inch clip point is available - the Jereboam II. On request, we can file in serrations (similar to those on the Project I or II) onto either model.

A rather laborious answer to a simple question but I hope it is informative!

Anne

Thanks for the informative reply Anne! I remember those older models, but I didn't realise the Jereboam II was available. What is the current price and wait for that model with serrations? If listing the price here is inappropriate, I can email your retail site.
Thanks again, Ten

Back