"Share & Share" giveaway--come on and take a free ride!

JonMcD

Gold Member
After languishing in the US postal doldrums...the pj pocket carver has touched down in SC.

First impressions...the micarta is as smooth as a fresh pair of silk jammies. So smooth. Velvety. Delicious.

I introduced the pen blade to its 86 sheepsfoot step-brother with little to no sass or bullying detected.

Introductions must be made with the locals. Rocket Man decided that the PJ PC was of no use to him. He snorted and stated under his breath “at least it’s not a Spey”.

Bugsy Boy, no horns, but big personality, insulted the diminutive pen blade, but took it back when I threatened a Cheerios shortage.

Even the terrible and dangerous Doodle Hound (George) was interested in a sniff.

I’m looking forward to giving it a go!

JTB_5

Gold Member
After languishing in the US postal doldrums...the pj pocket carver has touched down in SC.

First impressions...the micarta is as smooth as a fresh pair of silk jammies. So smooth. Velvety. Delicious.

I introduced the pen blade to its 86 sheepsfoot step-brother with little to no sass or bullying detected.

Introductions must be made with the locals. Rocket Man decided that the PJ PC was of no use to him. He snorted and stated under his breath “at least it’s not a Spey”.

Bugsy Boy, no horns, but big personality, insulted the diminutive pen blade, but took it back when I threatened a Cheerios shortage.

Even the terrible and dangerous Doodle Hound (George) was interested in a sniff.

I’m looking forward to giving it a go!
Awesome! Your crew looks like they warmed up nicely to the new knife. No plans for castrations I hope?

JonMcD

Gold Member
Also, at bedtime, the Pajama carver met its match against the likes of space commanders and wolf man jammies.

My boy Sam, ever the knifehead, claims the knife is perfect for him since the nail nick is on the left and perfect for his left handedness. Crestfallen, he took the news of the BF share-a-thon like a dagger to the chest, quite mean-mugged that he couldn’t convince me to tuck this sucker into his knife roll :D.

abbydaddy

Gold Member
Also, at bedtime, the Pajama carver met its match against the likes of space commanders and wolf man jammies.

My boy Sam, ever the knifehead, claims the knife is perfect for him since the nail nick is on the left and perfect for his left handedness. Crestfallen, he took the news of the BF share-a-thon like a dagger to the chest, quite mean-mugged that he couldn’t convince me to tuck this sucker into his knife roll :D.

Hey, I have a son Sam too! He also tried to abscond with the knife, but he tries to make off with all the knives.

JonMcD

Gold Member
Hey, I have a son Sam too! He also tried to abscond with the knife, but he tries to make off with all the knives.

Cool! Two Jon’s with no “h’s” with boys named Sam. Can’t be too many of that combo of us out there!

Blessings on you, Sam and the whole household with the new baby my man! May SLEEP be upon you richly!!!

JonMcD

Gold Member
The ole PJPC has had a good run here in SC. Cutting sausage, whittlin pencils, opening mail, or just being a dang good fidget spinner - it’s a good little second knife to have in the pocket. The fact that it is pinchable makes it a winner.

Thanks to Joshua for the borrow. You are a good man!

I’ll send it on to Chuck in a few days and let him take a drive and add to the patina.

Guys I have been waiting to try out this little beauty but at this time i will ask that it be sent to next in line.

with all of my precautions I’ve been hospitalized with COVID, I wouldn’t wish this on anybody. I have very few opportunities with social media and I use most of that for family. I do consider BladeForums as family so I do watch it every once in while and it takes my mind to better places when needed

JTB_5

Gold Member
Guys I have been waiting to try out this little beauty but at this time i will ask that it be sent to next in line.

with all of my precautions I’ve been hospitalized with COVID, I wouldn’t wish this on anybody. I have very few opportunities with social media and I use most of that for family. I do consider BladeForums as family so I do watch it every once in while and it takes my mind to better places when needed

I'm sorry to hear this, Chuck, but I appreciate your consideration. May you heal swiftly and without complications. Let me know when you are better and we can make sure you get a turn with the PJ pocket carver.

Jon, I think that means seas165 seas165 is up for the next round.

Prester John

Basic Member

Sorry to hear that, Chuck. Will pray for a swift recovery.

abbydaddy

Gold Member

I am very sad to hear this Chuck. I hope your recovery is swift and thorough. Be well.

JonMcD

Gold Member
So sorry to hear that chuck4570 chuck4570 ! Praying for a full and quick recovery. Being in the hospital with COVID is so isolating, so I’m praying you get every moment of connection with your family and friends you can possibly have.

We’ll get you this little PJ pocket carver soon enough.

seas165

Gold Member
The pj pocket carver arrive safe and sound to me here in maine. As with all knives i wanted to "put it through its paces" so...i needed to start a fire so step one, batton some wood for fire. 20201210_183933_copy_756x1008.jpg wow! This thing splits firewood like a dream! 20201210_184529_copy_756x1008.jpg on to the next task...
(No knives were harmed in the making of this post. I am joking. I did NOT actually do this.)
Ok back to reality, i will carry the pj carver for the next week or so, work tomorrow maybe some squirrel hunting this weekend. Ill keep you all updated.

JohnDF

Gold Member
wow! This thing splits firewood like a dream!
20201210_184529_copy_756x1008-jpg.1471355
Lol... :D:thumbsup:

JTB_5

Gold Member
The pj pocket carver arrive safe and sound to me here in maine. As with all knives i wanted to "put it through its paces" so...i needed to start a fire so step one, batton some wood for fire. View attachment 1471354 wow! This thing splits firewood like a dream! View attachment 1471355 on to the next task...
(No knives were harmed in the making of this post. I am joking. I did NOT actually do this.)
Ok back to reality, i will carry the pj carver for the next week or so, work tomorrow maybe some squirrel hunting this weekend. Ill keep you all updated.
Pj pocket axe! Nice one :D:D
Glad it got there safe!

JonMcD

Gold Member
The pj pocket carver arrive safe and sound to me here in maine. As with all knives i wanted to "put it through its paces" so...i needed to start a fire so step one, batton some wood for fire. View attachment 1471354 wow! This thing splits firewood like a dream! View attachment 1471355 on to the next task...

PJPC dominating Paul Bunyan style. Quality work sir. Little known fact that GEC actually used 1000000095 steel for this model.