• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shirogorov, Spyderco, and Misc.

Hello all, I have been gone a while. I'm getting ready for a big move and paying for a honeymoon in the next few months, so I am trying to downsize and only keep the knives I use regularly. Here's what I've got:

Sale Terms:
  • All pricing includes shipping and Paypal fees
  • Gear will ship out in a USPS priority flat rate box to a verified Paypal Address, to CONUS only. I will ship anywhere, but you will have to pay for additional shipping.
  • Gear will be shipped within 48 hours of payment (normally less, but sometimes I can't sneak away from work).
  • Insurance is not included, can be included at additional cost
  • First "I'll take it" followed by an email/PM will get it.
  • By buying you acknowledge you are at least 18 years old and can legally own the product
  • Paypal "Purchase of Goods" option only.
  • Everything comes in it's original box, unless noted.

Used Shirogorov 95T, Blue Anodized, Elmax, SRSB - $Sold
  • Solid lockup, some scratching on the blade, handle and clip. I carried and used this one
  • There is a slight grittiness in the action, but I don't know what it is from. It has been there since I bought it, and I have taken it apart, cleaned, and lubed it a couple of times. Still falls shut and glides open, you hear it more than feel it.
  • Comes with the cloth and box, no paperwork.
  • Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/RAYmmVgufKUEih2y8
Lightly Used Shirogorov 95, Bronze, S90v, SRSB - $Sold
Used Southern Grind Spyder Monkey, Plain - $Sold
Lightly Used Spyderco Domino - $160

Used Spyderco Endura, Super Blue Sprint - $Sold

Lightly Used ZT 550, Gen 1 - $Sold
Used Spyderco Stretch - $sold

Used Bradley 5 Butterfly Knife - $Sold

Used/unusable DPX Hest/F, first gen - $Sold
  • Not sure what to do with this, and don't want to just throw it away. If you can do something with it or want it, it's yours for what it costs to ship.
  • Buyer beware - Rock lock, not a real stable lock up. Shows lots of wear, and I practiced sharpening on it for a while. D2 blade steel.
  • Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/dUjEbgQaqFu6x26LA

Last edited:
Back