1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We will be conducting maintenance tonight to update server processes. Downtime may be 1-2 hours or more, starting at 10:15PM Eastern.

Shop Credits

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Midwest Firecraft, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Midwest Firecraft

Midwest Firecraft Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Can someone fill me in on how the shop credits work? Are they mailed to you? If they don't get to us before Wednesday can we use them for the Whiskey Warden?

2. Murman

Murman Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 11, 2015
    I think they're just kept on file at Busse and applied when you order special instructions or what have you. This is from inference not experience.

3. Midwest Firecraft

Sep 16, 2012
    I felt dumb even asking, but that makes more sense. The reason I ask is there was a $14.95 shipping charge.

4. Murman

Murman Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 11, 2015
    Yeah I'd ask about that I think the charge it back. Iirc something software related that they couldn't bill for selling something and ship nothing.

5. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    The shipping charge should have been taken out when the order was processed. If it wasn't, contact [email protected].

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  6. Midwest Firecraft

Sep 16, 2012
    Oh, that makes sense. Thanks for the info.

7. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    There are no shipping charges and the credits are kept on file in the office.:thumbsup::cool:

Here's the exciting news! I'm working on an idea right now where you will be able to purchase bottles of scotch for me with your shop credits!!!o_O:eek::confused::D:D:D

Genius!!!:D

Let's Drink!:cool:

Jerry
    :D

8. Midwest Firecraft

Sep 16, 2012
    Make it bourbon and I'm in!!!

9. facehugger

facehugger Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Well Jerry, come up with an folder (ill help you with the design), and i will send you and your team 2-3 nice bottles of single malt :rolleyes:

10. Ericz

Ericz

Apr 21, 2016
    how much is your blue label?

11. boring

boring Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2005
    anybody have a shop credit left from the last time? Dooes it show under your Busse account online?

12. bullpin

bullpin Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 8, 2010
    JB,- ā€œ Credits are kept on file in the office:thumbsup:ā€

13. Twiztids4

Twiztids4 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 17, 2014
    I wish. I blew all my credit from that Black Friday immediately at the following gaanza. Iā€™m like a fat kid at a candy store :(

Murman likes this.
  14. boring

boring Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2005
    I have just been paying for my purchases so far. I have been saving the credit for a gladius priced purchase so my cc or wife doesn't smoke.

TheirProtector618 likes this.