• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Shrike / Model 1 / ATC VTAC - Need Homes!

luethge

Platinum Member
IMG_5550.jpg IMG_5551.jpg IMG_5552.jpg

3 Tomahawks for sale. All prices are through PayPal Goods/services and include fees and shipping.

***Hawks have oil on them in pictures.

GONE. ATC VTAC.

RMJ Made ATC Model 1 $155.00 This is the RMJ made version of the American Tomahawk Company V-tac , Vietnam tomahawk. Forged 1060 steel with differential heat treat, Hickory handle (the head is slightly loose, common on this model, price reduced because of this issue). The edge is razor sharp, cuts like a beast. This has chopped 1 2X4 and sliced a bunch of receipt paper. Kydex sheath with perfect fit / retention. This will come with the box and paperwork it arrived in. Im the first owner of this one.

SOLD RMJ SHRIKE S13 $425.00 80Crv2 version 2018. This Shrike has only been used to cut receipt paper. Edge is razor sharp (sharper than most of my knives). This is the 13 inch version. I would prefer to ship this one without its box (i can include everything it came with, including the box, just folded into a smaller box). Not much to say.. This thing is built for demolition, you can shave with it, its vicious.

Not looking for trades right now.

CONUS only (Canada is not out of range if buyer pays fees / shipping).

Please understand your local and state laws.

Please PM any questions.

THANK YOU BLADE FORUMS!

Last edited:
Back