• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Silver Demon Skull Bead - Im only making 50 of these

Whats up everyone, check out the vid, its my latest bead im selling. Very detailed, and almost one ounce of silver each. Thats why im only making 50 of these. Im currently working on another design, Ill post pictures of that one when its complete.

New

$150 + $5 for U.S. shipping - shipped priority mail with confirmation. Paypal preferred....

[video=youtube_share;Pc41PI2X2BA]http://youtu.be/Pc41PI2X2BA[/video]

Demon Bead 1.jpg

Demon Bead 2.jpg

New

$150 + $5 for U.S. shipping - shipped priority mail with confirmation. Paypal preferred....

With all due respect- I'm not into the skull motiff but those look really nice. Nice workmanship and detail.

How does it hang / dangle on the lanyard? Does it hang squarely?

So they're already made and ready to ship?

Mitch

Hi Mitch, yeah I have 2 ready right now. The bead is balanced. Check out more pictures of the bead in an album I have in my profile. The bottom hole is flat so it sits on the knot squarely.

Bottom.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, the bandit skull beads will be available by the end of the week. Those will be less in price but won't weigh an ounce like these.

Love it man! Some questions: Do you plan on making these in a pendant version? Are these lost wax cast by you? Do you have a website?

Thanks, Ive never considered making skull pendants but I can do pendants. Check out my photo album... I do custom work, basically any drawing or photo I can make. Yeah, these are lost wax cast. Each one is lost wax cast to retain the level of detail. I dont have my website up yet, but I do have a facebook for now. www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver

Your work is impressive! Due to the concept images I assume you have had a large degree of experience in computer rendering? That bandit ring looks killer except for the teeth showing through the bandana, for some reason it just doesn't work for me with those teeth.

I am just starting to get into the jewelry craft myself and seeing your work is an inspiration to say the least! One day I hope to achieve your level of craftsmanship.

Yeah, the teeth detail works for some and not others but the beauty of silver is that I can always polish away any unwanted detail and determine where and how much patina I want. Check your mail, I sent you some suggestions if you want to get into jewelry design.

Back