1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Skyline Fixed Blade - Unmarked

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by sticktodrum, Jan 1, 2018.

1. sticktodrum

sticktodrum Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Please PM me after posting if interested. Thank you. No trades at this time.

This is an unmarked Skyline fixed blade. No handle scales. This was produced years ago, around the time of the original 1084 production with G10 scales. Includes leather sheath. Factory edge, has not been used or carried. $45 PayPal'd & Shipped.

Price includes shipping to CONUS via USPS First Class package. Will ship internationally if buyer assumes responsibility and covers the extra post.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ted Helmus

Ted Helmus

Aug 21, 2017
    What steel does it have?

3. sticktodrum

Apr 16, 2012
    Sandvik 14C28n.

4. Ted Helmus

Ted Helmus

Aug 21, 2017
    Ok thanks

5. thumbdrum

thumbdrum

Jan 12, 2017
    Sending PM.

6. thumbdrum

thumbdrum

Jan 12, 2017
    Well....your inbox seems filled. But I'll take it. Please pm paypal info. And I still have a question. Cheers!

7. sticktodrum

Apr 16, 2012
    Forgive me, I've now emptied my inbox. I'll PM you.

8. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    I’ll take it available.

9. thumbdrum

thumbdrum

Jan 12, 2017
    Funds sent. Thanks.