1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Small Inkosi Insingo, ZT 0609, Ferrum Falcon, Boker Burnley, 2 Mini Kizer Sheepdogs, CS BushRanger

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Firebat, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Firebat

Firebat

Dec 24, 2000
    Hey all-

Have these up for sale. All prices include shipping.

1. SOLD Chris Reeve Knives Small Inkosi Insingo. DOB November 21st 2017. Has been pocketed loose in my dress pants to the office from time to time, and has opened some envelopes and boxes. Couple of light rub marks in front scale finish, but nothing major. Blade still has a great factory edge. I installed a blue ano Millit clip, also comes with original clip in mint condition. Action is hydraulic smooth, dead centered blade, stout CRK lock up. Complete, with boxes, papers, grease, tools, extra clip, cloth as new. $SOLD

2. SOLD Zero Tolerance ZT 0609. Has been clipped in and carried a few times and played with, but never used. Outstanding action, wicked sharp, dead centered and solid. With box. $165.00 SOLD

3. Ferrum Forge/Massdrop Falcon made by WE Knives. Mint in zipper case. Fast and smooth action, dead centered and super sharp S35VN blade. Never carried or used. $110.00

4. SOLD Boker Burnley Kwaiken. Dealer exclusive with stone washed brass bolsters and green micarta handles. Stone wash VG-10 blade. IKBS pivot. Super, super creamy-smooth action. Razor sharp, centered and locks up tight. With box. $105.00 SOLD

5. Pair of Kizer Vanguard Mini C01C Sheepdogs. VG-10 blades with G-10 scales. One green and one black. Fun little bearing pivot flippers. Both have great action, centered blades and lock up tight. Never carried or used. With boxes. $45.00 each. (Green is SOLD.) Black SPF

6. SPF Cold Steel Bush Ranger. Brown G10 handle, S35VN blade steel. TriAd lock. Crazy sharp, beast of a knife. Super comfortable in the hand. Rock solid lock-up. Brand new, never carried or used. $110.00 SPF

Pics below.

Prices include USPS Priority in the U.S. Willing to ship elsewhere at buyer's expense, but please note in the last few months USPS rates for international shipping have increased significantly.

PayPal preferred but absolutely no "eChecks". Low ball offers will be politely ignored. Not interested in trades at this time.;)

Drop me a note at smcdonough AT oh DOT rr DOT com or PM me if you're interested. (I don't camp on my FS posts to track who posted what and when.)

Thanks!

Scott

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  2. Bobson Dugnutt

Bobson Dugnutt Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2014
    I'll take the ZT, PM incoming

3. tfmiller2433

tfmiller2433

Mar 26, 2017
    Any trade interest for a Kizer t1?

4. Penang

Penang Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2018
    I'll take the green Kizer Vanguard Mini C01C Sheepdogs
    Ty lee
    Pm sent

5. DallasSTB

DallasSTB Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2009
    I’ll take the Micarta Kwaiken

6. Nfd538

Nfd538

Jul 9, 2015
    Can you take $250 for the inkosi?

7. gmartin12

gmartin12 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2016
    PM offer sent on the Inkosi (which should probably be in the Chris Reeve forum)

8. griffinb

griffinb

Jul 22, 2018
    is the black sheepdog still for sale?

9. Gto19

Gto19

Feb 6, 2012
    Hi
    Would you do 145 for 5 and 6

Thanks

10. Firebat

Firebat

Dec 24, 2000
    Yes, please send me an email at the address posted. Thanks.

11. Gto19

Gto19

Feb 6, 2012
    Hey Scott
    I can’t figure your email out but here’s mine ,just remove the spaces

Gto19 @ att. Net

Thanks Eric