• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small Inkosi -SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've dropped the price $20 to $425. That's $50 off the price of a new one. If that fails to motivate a potential buyer, then I'll withdraw in a couple of days.

Halloween DOB: 10/31/2016
$425.00
No trades
https://imgur.com/a/ubyXn
LNIB
. Comes with all paperwork including registration, decal, tools, lubricant, Loctite and 4 additional body screws.
Original owner. Carried very briefly but not used. This knife is essentially brand new. When purchased, I carefully removed the lanyard with knot intact but lost the f'ing screw. Never should have attempted this on a deck but the day was nice and I was...foolish.
So the knife went back in the box until I purchased additional screws from Chris Reeve. By that time, it was too late for returns. I’ve provided a detail photo of the clip showing 3 minuscule blemishes. Beyond that, this knife is pristine.

Terms of sale- Please read carefully and adhere to Exchange Rules

The first "I'll take it" in this thread followed with a PM and PayPal info gets dibs.

Questions or “I’m interested" do not count as dibs. Better to PM me and avoid thread clutter. I’ll try and respond quickly.
Must be a gold member with positive feedback score to purchase. PM me your PayPal info and await the invoice. I will respond quickly.
Must use PayPal GOODS/SERVICES. Please pay promptly upon receipt of invoice.
The price includes Paypal fees and USPS priority shipping with tracking and insurance. CONUS shipping only to Paypal confirmed addresses.
Signature required on delivery- this is non negotiable.
No PO boxes & no NYC shipping.
Buyers must be at least 18 years old and be legally allowed to purchase and possess item(s) listed. Buyer assumes all responsibility for knowing their local and federal laws.
I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone based on my discretion.
No returns, exchanges or refunds
Thank you for looking

Crucible S35VN
BLADE SIZE‎: ‎2.75''
TOTAL SIZE‎: ‎6.375''
FRAME‎: ‎Blasted Titanium
WEIGHT‎: ‎3.1 oz.

Last edited:
I’m going to answer yes, although I don’t have a different version for comparison. Also, I’ve added 7 additional photos to the link for closer inspection.
Had this sucker boxed and ready to label. But your question was valid so I opened her up again to get the pics. Hope that works.

I only joined the forum today and am not a gold member yet, but that does not hinder my ability to pay for this knife. I would like to proceed with your approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back