Small Line on Either Side of Thumbstud

Hi there.
I've been using my Small Knifeart 21 Insingo for a few weeks now, and I adore it. However I just noticed two very small lines on the blade. One on each side, running from the upper corner of the stud hole to the front most line of jimping. I did some research of past threads, and the only photo I found like it was from a thread 17 years ago of a crack around the stud. I'm sure hoping I don't have to send this back in! That would kill me! The lines are uniform on either side, but as far as I can tell, the scratch doesn't cover the top of the blade at all. I'm on my phone and Tapatalk is on the fritz so I cannot post a picture unfortunately, so I hope this description can help you guys to help me! I don't know if I'm just now noticing it, or it wasn't there before. But really hoping no crack is present.

Without a picture it's impossible to tell, email pictures to CRK if you're concerned. They'll tell you. Sounds like a crack to me

Without a picture it's impossible to tell, email pictures to CRK if you're concerned. They'll tell you. Sounds like a crack to me
I think I may do just that when I get home today... thanks!

*Update*
I emailed the photos to CRK, and received a timely response from Kayla, from customer service. With the photos I included, she confirmed that is is in fact a crack in the blade, and I will be sending it in as soon as possible, as per her instruction. What a bummer! I seem to always have this luck... Third knife from a reputable brand that I have had to send back for factory issues that were un-fixable by me. I understand that with any moderate level of production, these things do happen though... and am already impressed by CRK's handling of the issue. Thank you GaryL for the help.

Back