1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Small Sebenza 21 Insingo Black Micarta User Price Lowered

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by Cyconnely, May 28, 2019.

1. Cyconnely

Cyconnely Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2017
    20190528_141327-1612x1209.jpg
    Hello, I'm selling my Small Sebenza 21 with Black Canvas Micarta Inlay. Birthdate is July 31, 2014.

This is a user and has seen some significant carry time. Has been sharpened with a wicked edge in the past, but I no longer have the WE to sharpen it again. There is a small ding in the edge at about the midpoint of the blade.
    There are also numerous snail trails on the scales and the clip has significant scratching/trails. Besides that there are a few dings or deep marks on the upper corner of the face side scale. I tried to get pictures of that the best I could.

Besides the signs of wear (love) it is very smooth and has a solid lock up. I would say the lockup is about 90%. Also the blade is centered.

Comes with box, paperwork, cloth, grease, allen, and, of course, the knife.

$275 via PayPal
    and will ship via USPS Priority Mail in the United States once I receive payment.

First, I'll take it, followed by payment.

Thank you,
    Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    Gurwery and Fisher1114 like this.
  2. Cyconnely

Cyconnely Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2017
    Sold, thanks BF