• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

So, tell me, how many of you ordered the Mega Ratmandu?

Some dings have been reported on the fat, rounded out Mega Ratmandu. How many of you guys got in on the action?

hhmoore

Gold Member
Probably more talk about the Mega RMD on the Swamp Rat forum... but I ordered

evltcat

Gold Member
Mine should be here next week... :D

Can't wait to see if it's as cool as the Mega Warden.

VashHash

Gold Member
I passed on it because I have the infi fhfg version. Luckily I have a friend getting one so I'll get to put hands on it. Really wish they would have offered it without handle scales. I would have bought it like that.

lmcq784

Gold Member
Got'em in and no regrets!!
Not usually into really think knives, but these are the most comfortable non-Res-C Bussekin I have held to date.
The nice hollow makes it pretty thin behind the edge, but I'll wait to see how it performs.

Azula Gun Holsters

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
MEGA RATMANDU

5AspHS5.jpg

CjVOFs0.jpg