SOG X-Ray Vision or Spyderco Endura

Trying to decide between these 2 but having trouble picking between one or the other. Could somebody help me decide?

OK, I'll help......buy the one you really like the looks of the most "first", then buy the other one later, you probably will eventually anyway....:p :D

They are both great knives, both are very different though. You might even try finding a shop some where that carries both, then look at them and you will know for sure.

Robbie Roberson;)

I'd have to argue for the Endura, too, but like Robbie Roberson says, you'll probably end up with both anyway. Buy the one you're leaning towards more first. For me it would be the Endura. :)

I've got 'em both. The Endura has a superior lockup and pivot, the X-ray has a better handle (for MY hand that is...) and blade grind. The Endura had a better initial edge and retention but the X-ray is easier to sharpen and takes a better edge after the factory edge was gone. Hope this helps. Aw heck, get 'em both.

I would like to add that the blade shape on the Endura is leagues more useful, not to mention easier to sharpen.