• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD — WTS: Benchmade Infidel OTF Auto Stonewash Blade 3300

One owner Benchmade Infidel 3300 OTF Knife - 3.95" D2 Satin. Double Edge Dagger, Black Aluminum. Purchased from authorized dealer.

The Good: Blade 10/10. Action perfect. Solid as should be. A beast. Never cut anything.
The Bad: Handle on both sides has some very minor markings. I have included a close up to show them. They look much worse in the pics, but wanted to show max. I also wrote the S/N & date of manufacture on the box so I could read it with my bad eyes when I called Benchmade to insure authenticity. Weirdly enough, they do not keep a list of S/N's.

Huge pics available.

Getting funds together for a Reeves Impinda.

Meant to be $250.00

Thanks for looking.
Tom

3300-front.jpg

3300-back.jpg

3300-closed.jpg

3300-side-1.jpg

3300-side-1.jpg

3300-box.jpg

3300-box-with-writing.jpg

Last edited:
Please contact me. I think I have something you might very much. I am new here and can't seem to figure out how to PM or email you...

I have a trade I am fairly certain you would like, HOWEVER, if for some crazy reason I can not entice you, I will pay your asking price...

As I mentioned, I will gladly pay your asking price if you are not interested in my offer of trade. Thank you kindly.

Greetings,
Just clarifying. I will pay you if you are not interested in my offer. Please advise how to proceed forward as I am new here and do not want to post my email or phone number onsite if at all possible. Thank you most kindly.

Greetings,
Just clarifying. I will pay you if you are not interested in my offer. Please advise how to proceed forward as I am new here and do not want to post my email or phone number onsite if at all possible. Thank you most kindly.

Please explain to me. Doesn't first claim get it? I clearly said I would pay your asking price if not interested in my trade?

I used to work for the guy who played the tiger on your emoji and have lots of his personal effects... oh well, you would have been stoked

Could you possibly be so kind as to explain why I did not qualify for first dibs so I can do it correctly next time someone has something I desire? Thank you kindly.

Also curious why you quoted my post then sold it to someone else? Not complaining, just attempting to comprehend how the deal is supposed to go down...

I apologize. I was conversing with another member before you showed interest.

Fair enough. For future reference, I have one the largest GD memorabilia collection outside of the Santa Cruz University archives, if you collect that stuff as well...

Back