• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Sold)2018 Bladeforums Knife: Buck

Sabercat

Gold Member
Good evening,

I'm selling my 2018 Bladeforums traditional knife. It's a 2 bladed Buck stockman, with elk handles and cpm154 blades. There's a photo with the insert slip that includes much more info below.

I think Buck did a great job making the knife we voted on. I hate selling it...I like every knife in my collection, but some can't make the cut when I need a little extra $$.

I have never used it, sharpened it, or carried it out of the box. There are some gaps here and there in the springs and covers. The springs are not flush with each other when closed.

The blades do not open with snap, but do upon closing. I'm thinking it might be because they're pretty tight, and might loosen up some if it's used. Not sure though.

I know I painted a bad picture, but it is a very nice knife altogether. I just hate bad surprises when it comes to selling knives, and want you to know everything before you buy it.

First I'll take it gets it. I can refuse sale if I wish though. I will ship next day in a box via priority to USA only. PayPal only please.

Thank you!

$70 SOLD

ECAgsyc.jpg
irEwi02.jpg
KoMneZ5.jpg
EEJxeAd.jpg
eLYZym4.jpg
uuP9It1.jpg
hMc1iRn.jpg
T8uEb1z.jpg
qirFtK9.jpg

Last edited: