• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD**A.W. Wadsworth and Son Whittler

This is a Kastor Bros. NYC knife made in Germany between 1905-1936. A.W. Wadsworth was a stamp used for the American market by Kastor. The tangs on all blades are stamped "A.W. Wadsworth and Son Germany" the reverse reads "XLNT". After some input from the Bernard Levine Knife collecting thread, Scales are suspected to be Red Stag but not confirmed. One thing for sure is they are beautiful!!!
All three blades have a great snap and a little play. It appears to be never used or used just a little. I suspect has had a good cleaning. I'm not a collector of these oldies and honestly don't know what to look for. I bought it on a whim cause I thought it was so fantastic. Honestly, I don't know the value just that it was worth $125 to me!
Just pm me with any questions. I would be happy to provide more info.
Asking SOLD I will consider trades for GEC White Owl or Serp. Jack, or Powderhorn.

Last edited:
Back