• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Antique Beaded Belt 3 3/8" width - see text for origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beaded antique belt, width 3 3/8", 30 1/2" length, purportedngly by the now-antique indentification tag to be "antique and genuine indian goods".

Even back circa 1930s, this beaded beauty was considered an "antique and genuine indian goods" as can be seen on the identification token affixed by lead seal to the belt itself. I will not characterize it further, only because the laws governing the sale of American Indian products is full of pitfalls we should all try to avoid.

My winning bid at the 2013 Harrisburg Auction (closing out the City of Harrisburg's western collection) was $343 including buyer premium (copy of receipt below). I am cleaning out all sorts of stuff that hasn't been seen by me in over 5 years - this one at a ridiculous price, just to get rid of it. Price includes shipping.

Gimme $75 including CONUS shipping. US buyers only.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

NOTE: I do not respond to posts within the thread but only to private messages. Please do not post anything in this thread. Glad to answer any questions via Bladeforums private mail. First PM saying "I'll take it" gets it. Payment must follow within 4 hrs via Paypal only. I will not reveal Paypal details or email details in a public forum, only through private messaging.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back