1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

* SOLD...* Brous Bionic 2.0 silver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Folders (Individual)' started by Gary W. Graley, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    Got this recently in a trade but find it too small for my carry, it is a Brous Bionic 2.0 liner lock with an additional paracord fob with Celtic bead for drawing the knife from the pocket.

Price shipped in the USA $130....$120..., Priced reduced to $100 shipped

payment by US Postal Money order or check if I know you, sorry but I do not have paypal.

See this link at Blade HQ for full details on this folder

There are some slight carry marks on the knife, but nothing out of the ordinary, also on one side of the blade near the tip are some light scuffs but only seen in just the right light, I tried to capture that in the one photo below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lanyard/fob was installed around the last spacer and the whipping knot keeps it snug up to that to prevent getting in the way of the blade

[​IMG]

Lockup is nice and solid also has a good detent as well,

[​IMG]

Here's a shot showing the scuff near the tip on the one side.

[​IMG]

There isn't any box or papers with this but be assured she will be packed secure on it's trip to you, blade was sharpened by me and has a nice keen edge, photos above were just taken minutes ago.

Thanks for checking,
    G2

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  2. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999
    For those that do not care to be clicking links, can't blame them as they can be a bad thing in the wrong hands! here is the listing of spec's that Blade HQ has at that link, and of course Blade HQ is a paid dealer here within BladeForums, otherwise a link would not be allowed by the rules of the Forums

Overall Length: 7"
    Blade Length: 3"
    Blade Thickness: 0.13"
    Blade Material: D2
    Blade Grind: Hollow
    Finish: Satin
    Edge Type: Plain
    Handle Length: 4"
    Handle Thickness: 0.46"
    Handle Material: Aluminum
    Color: Gray
    Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
    Weight: 2.71 oz.
    User:Right Hand, Left Hand
    Pocket Clip:Tip-Up
    Knife Type:Manual
    Opener:Flipper
    Lock Type:Liner Lock
    Brand:Brous Blades
    Model:Bionic
    Designer:Jason Brous
    Country of Origin: USA

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  3. Gary W. Graley

Mar 2, 1999
    Drop it to $120 shipped
    G2

4. Gary W. Graley

Mar 2, 1999
    Sorry no trades on this one, trying to recoup some funds to help pay for 'stuff'
    Thanks,
    G2

5. Gary W. Graley

Mar 2, 1999
    Bottom drop to $100 shipped
    G2

6. spyderg

spyderg

Sep 28, 2014
    I've got one of these, (mine's green) and it's an amazing flipper that has only gotten better with use. I've used it a lot and the knife is comfortable and secure even in heavy use. Whomever does Brous' heat treat on that D2 does it right! And that blade shape is amazingly useful. It is a touch on the small size but that's why I picked one up. I wanted a light and compact knife that could still handle a lot. Personally, I'd take a bionic2 over a delica any day, even with the price dif. And that's not to take anything away from a delica either mind you. Someone should jump on this at that price!

7. Owen K.

Owen K. Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 9, 2016
    how is the blade centering?

8. Gary W. Graley

Mar 2, 1999
    Hi Owen, blade centering seems good, here's a shot taken this morning;

[​IMG]Brous_centered by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

edited to add: Thanks spyderg for the solid post on this knife, appreciate it :)

9. Owen K.

Sep 9, 2016
    Thanks for the quick feedback. I sent you a pm.

10. Owen K.

Sep 9, 2016
    ok, i sent one to that email. sorry, new guy here.

11. Gary W. Graley

Mar 2, 1999
    No problem thanks sir
    And knife is now sold
    G2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.