• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] Busse Custom Satin Ash-1 Black Tan G-10

Busse Custom Satin Ash-1 Black Tan G-10

Knife in great condition..... custom leather sheath in great condition.

More pictures <here>.

Up at $700 including shipping.... it is in the UK and I will only accept bank transfer or PP gift (I can supply first-rate references) for international shipments.

Feel free to make me an offer.

First "I'll take it" gets it... but sale must complete by tomorrow (Thursday 4th June) evening (EST 7pm-ish / UK midnight ish).

busse-ASH1-01.jpg

busse-ASH1-02.jpg

busse-ASH1-03.jpg

busse-ASH1-04.jpg

busse-ASH1-11.jpg

busse-ASH1-12.jpg

busse-ASH1-05.jpg

busse-ASH1-06.jpg

busse-ASH1-07.jpg

busse-ASH1-08.jpg

busse-ASH1-09.jpg

busse-ASH1-10.jpg

busse-ASH1-13.jpg

busse-ASH1-14.jpg

busse-ASH1-15.jpg

Last edited:
Nice knife but more than I can spend. I really like how the g10 came out on that one

Looks more like the sage and tan color, but can't be sure.

Let me check that, you may be right....

No apparently it is black and tan, I didn't buy it from new though so I am going on someone else's experience and them looking at the photos.

Also, from the spine photo, looks thinner blade stock as well, can you confirm the blade thickness is .330? That would only classify it as FAT.

Thank you all for pointing these things out to me by the way, as you can tell I am not very well clued up on the knife.

To clarify (and summarise for the new reader), it is a Custom Shop satin finished .22 (which is the intermediate size) ASH1 with hand shaped Black and Tan G10 grips. It is also gorgeous..!!! I wish I had the $$s !

To clarify (and summarise for the new reader), it is a Custom Shop satin finished .22 (which is the intermediate size) ASH1 with hand shaped Black and Tan G10 grips. It is also gorgeous..!!! I wish I had the $$s !

Agreed! Thanks to a fellow Hog for alerting me to this stunner! I have been trying to buy his sterile, ghost, satin beauty. He sees this one and sends me over and Now I wont be on his last nerve with a request to sell it to me! haha

Thanks again Woodlouse for the easy deal and 007 for the heads up!

Now I have to wait! bah!

FUNDED!

Back