• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Busse TGULB ***STERILE*** [Tuxedo version - Competition Finish + Black G-10]

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
  • PayPal (I'll pick up the fee's) and CONUS only, please.
  • USPS Priority shipping, with tracking and signature confirmation included in price.
  • (If you would prefer either UPS or FedEx, I have no problem making arrangements)
  • First "I'll take it" gets it.
Busse TGULB with Competition Finish and black G-10 handles [$OLD]
Absolutely pristine, unused safe queen of probably one of the finest variations of the Team Gemini that Busse has produced. I requested this sterile when ordering once they were initially offered back in 2019 (I even still have the original box and brown paper wrapping it shipped in, see below). All I did was apply a very thin coat of mineral oil to the exposed area's (gently removed with a fresh microfiber cloth for the pictures), and it's been sitting in my safe ever since.

This configuration would cost
$567 ($552 + $15 shipping) straight from Busse, but this one is just simply too nice to use, so off to a new home it goes. I'll let the pictures do the talking (click for high resolution versions).

Please PM me with any questions and thanks for looking!

Edit made in
gray because maths.

Last edited:
Has Whoever bought this heard from the seller? He seemingly disappeared after selling some tools to another user and myself a week ago...just curious if he has been in contact since payment?

Back