• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Carothers Light Chopper

Comprehensivist

Platinum Member
For Sale: Carothers Light Chopper in CPM D3V steel with dangler sheath and two sets of handle scales. One set edge cut antique micarta over black liners and one set of Tero-Tuf. This gives you the choice of the most handsome and the most practical handles CPK offered on this model. I purchased this knife new at the 2017 Blade Show with the Tero-Tuf handles. I later purchased the edge cut antique micarta scales. This knife is in new & unused condition since I got it. This model has been retired from the CPK line-up, so no more will be made.

Price: $SOLD to B bluemax_1 includes Paypal G&S fees and domestic USPS Priority insured shipping with **ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED. **Note: If you don’t have an adult to sign for this on the receiving end, then this is not the knife for you.

I am not interested in any trades for this package. Also, I am not interested in selling either set of handle scales separately.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Here is the knife with the Tero-Tuf handle scales on.

Last edited:
Back