• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Case, GEC, Boker, Queen, vintage AG Russell

Revolvergeek

Gold Member
Greetings all,

All knives listed below are used and do not have boxes except at noted. Prefer paypal for payment (but USPS MO is fine also) and prices include shipping to US addresses. For some reason I have trouble with PM notification emails and gmail, so please post here if you want it, want to make an offer, send me a PM, etc. If think that I am way off base on a price and can show / educate me why, feel free to make an offer.

large.jpg

large.jpg

xlarge.jpg

large.jpg

SOLD! Case XX 6165SAB - SOLD! to a coworker in my office.

SOLD! Case XX c6105SAB large Coke bottle hunter, strong spring but somewhat lazy walk and talk and snap, originally abused some and then rescued, shows lot of use/stains/wear/sharpening scratches, with I think walnut handles. Blade was professionally sharpened last year: $70 Now $SOLD!60

large.jpg

large.jpg

SOLD! A.G. Russell Sowbelly Trapper, a big stout super clean knife with moderate springs, stainless blades and brown rucarta scales, based on how clean it is and the condition of the braided leather fob I doubt this one got carried or used much at all, comes with box: $SOLD45

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

SOLD! GEC Farm and Field Bull Buster 215114, probably lightly carried and handled but I don't think that it was ever sharpened or used, pepper spots/ stain at the end of the nail nick, handle is smooth black delrin (tube end sticker originally had 'orange delrin' written in it, then that was scratched out and 'black micarta' written in): $SOLD!50

SOLD! Case XX 2138 Sodbuster, well carried, used and sharpened, stainless steel blade with faded / ashy smooth black synthetic handle: $SOLD!18

SOLD! AG Russell Sodbuster (jr) carried some and lightly used and sharpened, stainless steel blade with smooth burgundy rucarta handles: $SOLD!22

large.jpg

large.jpg

SOLD! AG Russell 2001 vintage Premium Scout knife with what looks like black linen micarta scales, carried and maybe carefully used, shows light scratches everywhere consistent with pocket carry: $SOLD!125

AG Russell 2003 vintage Stockman Moved to another post.

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Boker Tree Brand Pen knife Withdrawn!

Withdrawn! Queen #11EOA Easy Open Utility / Slim Single Blade Trapper : think that I am going to keep this one.

SOLD! Case XX Utility / Single Blade Trapper, very well worn and used with a chunk missing out of one of the brown jigged bone scales, nice old knife with lots of character that would make an interesting beater, nice and smooth with good snap still: SOLD!$18

Thanks,
Danny

Last edited:
On the Russel stockman, can you tell me the length closed? Is there a model number on it? I’m assuming it a Seki made knife, which are pretty good knives, I think anyway.

It is on my desk at work. It is a 'normal' full size stockman, maybe 3.25ish? I can measure it later for you. No model number nor maker's mark.

Sorry this took so long, but I was wrong. It is almost 4"; roughly 3 7/8" OAL closed.

medium800.jpg

No marks anywhere except on the base of the main blade.

Last edited:
Per our emails, I will take the case slimline. Thanks

Payment sent

Last edited:
Back