1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  3. Week 3 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Busse Combat Custom Shop Flak Jack, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday January 19!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Matt "Charlie Mike" Freeman passed away unexpectedly last weekend. We have various threads posted in both the General & Community forums, please share your memories:

RIP Charlie Mike

A Go Fund Me has been started to help cover his funeral expenses: https://www.gofundme.com/cmftw-for-matt-f

Sold Case Tony Bose Arkansas Hunter, Case Tony Bose Wilfred Locking Hunter $ drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Right Angle, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Right Angle

Right Angle Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2017
    1. Case Tony Bose Arkansas Hunter Antique Bone TB612008 154 CM date 08/25/08. Purchased from BF member, this knife is as new condition, not carried, used or sharpened, comes with original packaging.$Sold seller pays PayPal and shipping fees
    2. Case Tony Bose Wilfred Locking Hunter Brown Bone TB612016 154 CM date 11/02/16. Purchased new from dealer, this knife is as new condition, not carried, used or sharpened, comes with original packaging (only out for pictures). $Sold seller pays PayPal and shipping fees
    Package deal $Sold
    fullsizeoutput_7d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_7e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_7f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_80.jpeg IMG_3065.JPG fullsizeoutput_83.jpeg fullsizeoutput_85.jpeg fullsizeoutput_89.jpeg fullsizeoutput_87.jpeg IMG_3066.JPG
    No trades, US sales only. You are responsible for ensuring you may legally purchase and possess these knives/hatchets/tools. Keep all questions/comments restricted to PMs or email (jef121204 at yahoo dot com) with only "I'll take it" posts in this thread, followed up with a PM or email. Review all of the photos and information carefully and feel free to PM. I will accept payment via PayPal (with verified US PayPal address and US funded). Will ship within 1-2 days of receiving funds.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 12:47 PM
    Wildcat likes this.
  2. somniloquist

somniloquist Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 9, 2007
    If you are willing to ship to Canada, I'm interested in the Wilfred lockback. I can obviously cover shipping and pay in USD.

Please let me know.

3. Gundawg

Gundawg Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 29, 2013