1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SOLD -- Casio Protrek Titanium PAG240T-7CR

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by lava_lamp, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lava_lamp

lava_lamp

Oct 5, 2006
    **SOLD**

Casio Protrek Titanium PAG240T-7CR

This is the titanium version of Casio's solar, do-everything, altimeter, barometer, compass watch. The specs are here:

http://www.backcountry.com/casio-pa...5&origin=pla&gclid=CL7Vy7LvkbcCFUPc4AodAxQAZA

Mine is used and shows it in places on the titanium, which (as you know) shows scratches pretty easily. The crystal is scratch free. All the functions work properly. The inner click part of the clasp doesn't catch, but the outside safety clasp is tight and the whole thing is secure. Fits 8 1/4 - 1/2 wrist as sized. Comes with one more link, wooden box, cardboard box, and some of the paperwork. I can't find the manual at the moment, but may be able to. If I can't, one is readily available online.

Yours for $160 shipped in the CONUS only. Offered for sale in the CONUS, AK, HI, and PR only. Messages asking me to ship outside of the US will not receive a reply. I will pay for free Priority Mail insured shipping. I will pay the PayPal fees, as always.

I'm not really looking for a trade, but would consider a watch of similar value, or a production folder offer so good that I couldn't refuse. I am not interested in fixed blades, customs, or ammo.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  2. Tbaggin

Tbaggin

Apr 29, 2012
    I'll take it if you will send to 99615.
    Email sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.