1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

*** SOLD *** Cold Steel Tuff Lite, Mini Tuff Lite, and Mini Recon 1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by ShanghaiJer, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014
    For sale (together) are a Cold Steel Tuff Lite, Mini Tuff Lite, and Mini Recon 1 Spear Point. Asking $OLDshipped.

The Tuff Lite and Mini Tuff Lite have factory edge and have only been used to open a few pieces of mail. The pocket clip on each has been flame anodized. The finger grooves on the Tuff Lite have been sanded and smoothed. The Mini Recon 1 is in CTS-XHP and has been highly modified. Mods include sanding off the blade coating, filing down the guard, reducing the finger grooves, and sanding the G10 to smooth it out.

Pics are here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mvhsn8w8z46h280/AABK1wwkHqPAc43Y3kSLb89Sa?dl=0

First 'I'll take it' followed by PM or email gets it.

Thanks!

Also check out the price drop on the LT Wright Rogue River I have listed:
    http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...LT-Wright-Rogue-River?p=15347411#post15347411

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  2. Crackcase

Crackcase

Jul 27, 2013
    I'll take these.

3. Neomentat

Neomentat

Jun 18, 2006
    next in line

4. ShanghaiJer

ShanghaiJer Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2014