• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Custom Millit Torrent V4 (Full Zirconium Show Scale, CTS-204P Steel, CF Inlays)

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Hello all,

I have for sale today a BNIB Millit Torrent V4 with a full torched zirconium show scale with CF inlays, a zirblasted titanium clip side with CF inlay, zirblasted titanium backspacer, and a zirblasted CTS-204P blade. This is the only one of its kind in existence.

I will do my best to describe the knife exactly as it is and in the exact condition they came to me. I will sell to the first "I'll take it" listed by timecode in the thread. Although, I do reserve the right to sell to whoever I see fit, for whatever reasons may arise. Photos will be included for the knife, more can be sent if requested via PM. Prices will include shipping and will be via Paypal Goods and Services, although I will remove 3% from the cost if you’d like to use F&F. Shipping only within CONUS. With that being said, please do feel free to PM me questions about the knife, thank you!

This knife was born on January 9, 2019 and came to me in a trade from its original owner. This knife has only been handled and flipped, it has never been carried or cut anything. It has never been disassembled. It was a safe queen for the previous owner and has been for me since as well. The blade is perfectly center, the detent is at a medium point where it will flip reliably. It has an adjustable detent screw on the inside of the scale that you can tweak to your liking, again untouched. Blade lockup looks to be between 40-50%. This is honestly the best fit and finish on a knife I have ever seen, it is just absolutely gorgeous. I hate to let this one go, but I simply do not keep safe queens in my collection. This comes with original box, foam, CoA, and Millit sticker. I am asking $old! ($650 G&S)

Video of Action - https://imgur.com/a/rKONARu
Millit Torrent-4.jpg Millit Torrent-5.jpg Millit Torrent-6.jpg Millit Torrent-7.jpg Millit Torrent-8.jpg Millit Torrent-9.jpg Millit Torrent-10.jpg Millit Torrent-3.jpg Millit Torrent-2.jpg Millit Torrent-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back