• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD. Custom Shop Tigerhide Cultellus

foxyrick

British Pork
Sold!

Busse Cultellus

I bought this Culti directly from Busse from the very first run of the Cultellus. It's INFI steel and tigerhide micarta.

The edge is zero convexed and hair whittling sharp. That, and push cutting some thin paper is all the knife has been used for. I even have a picture of that. It has lived in my knife drawer in its cardboard sleeve.

When taking the photos, when I got one side of the blade at just the right angle, some feint patina can be seen in the finish. I had never noticed this before, and it isn't visible unless you get it at just this angle in bright light. I've taken a photo of that too; the camera shows it up more than it looks to my eyes.

The knife is in the UK, and shipping to the USA (or wherever) will be by Royal Mail insured, tracked and signed for. I'll ship anywhere that RM will do that service. Might be at extra cost elsewhere though (or less). Just ask. Payment by paypal goods please (that way we're both covered).

Asking $300 all-in to the USA please.

Offers welcome, but no trades please.

The pictures are a bit poor; the daylight here has been rubbish for ages. The knife looks better in person, especially the tigerhide micarta which looks a bit washed out in the pics. Plus there are a few specs of dust that are just dust.

Click a picture for a much bigger version:

IMG_5024b.jpg

Last edited:
Payment made - and no, you don't need to edit out the price - actually, I find it most informative when reading/researching other sales threads, keeps me up-to-date on the market value of my knives.

Payment received, thank you very much. Will post ASAP.

Back